Horror and Thriller Fiction posted October 16, 2018 Chapters:  ...6 7 -8- 9... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Susie does a spell and is scared now

A chapter in the book Redemption

Susie Brings Lance Back for Justice

by SLMorrical




Background
Susie and Lance are together for years, loved each other. Lance dies of a heart attack from the stress of his job. Susie finds a spell for revenge in a journal Lance wrote. Ingredients obtained.
It's the day that Susie has been waiting for, the blood moon is tonight. She can feel Lance around her every day. Susie and Lance always believe on the other side and that ghost or spirits, whatever you want to call them to exist.

This might be why she can still feel Lance around every day. The dogs keep looking in his workroom and wagging their tails, so maybe he is here. "Lance, I'm going to do the spell tonight, but I added something to what you had in your journal," She speaks to him believing he can hear her.

She goes to the workroom and walks over to the bookshelves. She takes them down the books that Lance mentioned in his journal, "The Art of Practice of Enoch," and "The Book of Shadows." She goes over to his closet and pulls out his black hooded magical robe. Susie plans on wearing his robe to perform the spell. The ingredients and other things that she had delivered to her house were out on the table ready to go.

Susie gathers the candles and the ingredients, along with the cauldron and puts them on the back porch. She waits patiently for nightfall as she prepares herself to perform the spell. It's eleven pm, and Susie runs a hot bath with dragon's blood in the water she sets the timer for 30 minutes. She has to stay in the tub of water for thirty minutes to be cleansed for the spell.

The time goes off, and she gets out of the tub and puts on Lance's black hooded magical robe. It feels so good on her skin because the robe feels like Lance's touch on her skin. It's now eleven forty-five as she starts placing the seven black candles in the shape of a pentagram with the other two on the altar. She places all the ingredients in the cauldron, then gets the blood Lance had put in the freezer in the garage.

It's almost time to begin the spell and rise Lance up out of his grave to serve justice on those that killed him. "This is a very powerful magic Lance, but I would do anything for you, my love," she says as if she is talking to Lance right in front of her. Everything is ready, Susie looks at the clock it's almost one o'clock. She has to start the spell at one, so she lights the candles and calls to the Triple Goddess and the Horned God.

"I call to the Triple Goddess of Maiden, Mother, and Crone. I call to the Horned God, The Lord of Death." Susie lights the candles as she calls these two Deities of Wicca. Susie then puts all the ingredients in the cauldron and places a piece of burlap over them.

She starts with resurrecting Lance, so he can get the justice he deserves. "I call to the Horned God; The Lord of Death," Susie lights a match and throws it into the cauldron. "I call for the one that sleeps, and to the dead. Let me see my dear Lance again. I call to thee to rise up; to assemble in flesh and walk once more. I call to thee; come to me, and see you again. I call to Lance to reunite with me once more." Susie throws his blood in the cauldron and the fire gets higher.

"I call to the Triple Goddess of Maiden, Mother, and Crone." Susie holds up a piece of paper attached to a picture of Lance. This piece of paper has the names of the salesmen that continued to give Lance trouble. "I call to thee, for those that have wrong my love, Lance, I call to thee they pay for what has been done to Lance. With the power of the moon and the power of the Triple Goddess, I give my will to Lance to receive his justice. From this day forth they shall receive struggle, and know from whom it comes."

Susie throws the piece of paper attached to a picture of Lance in the fire. They fire rises up and changes color as it hits the air. "I cast and give of my will to see my love again and know he seeks and receives justice. So mote it be."

Susie sits and waits to see what happens and wonders if she combined the spells together correctly. She also wonders if she had the right ingredients. Just then a strong breeze comes through and blows out the candles and the fire. The blood moon is so bright it illuminates the porch. The breeze continues and then becomes cold. Lance was the one who did the spells, not Susie.

"I guess I failed you, Lance, I'll find a way to get you justice, I'll always love you." Susie hopes Lance can hear her.

"And I'll always love you my baby girl," Susie heard in her ear, and she turns towards the voice and she sees Lance standing there with his arms out to hug her.

"Lance? Is it really you, or am I dreaming." Susie just can't believe what she is seeing.

"Yes, baby it's me." He walks over to her and hugs her, gives her a big kiss; just like he always did when he was alive, but there is something different with this kiss. Susie looks at Lance and wonders why his kiss was so cold. His kisses were passionate that she could feel the fire in his kiss. This is not the case now. Susie is now feeling fear, not love. She remembers something she heard once. "What is dead should stay dead."

After they kiss, Lance looks her in the eyes, but his eyes are soulless. "Thank you for giving me the opportunity to get my justice from those that tormented me while I was alive."

Lance holds out a piece of paper. It's the one Susie threw in the fire, with Lance's picture. This list had the names of the salesmen from Motorcycle City. It had Joel Aspen, Matt Miller, Tommy Emerson, Tony Sands, and Tony Otto. The paper didn't even look burned, and it was put in the cauldron with everything else that burned.

Susie looks at Lance, with fear in her eyes. "What have I done?"

"Baby you did a wonderful thing, for me, for us," Lance's voice sounded almost demonic. He hugs and kisses her again, and Susie is filled with fear at bringing Lance back. She will not have to find a way to return him to the grave. "My first stop is Joel. Then to the rest of them for payback."

Susie smiles a scared smile. "Yes baby, give them the payback they deserve for taking you away from me. "The girls will be so happy to see you." They go inside the dogs run to see Susie, and stop. The dogs look at Lance and start to growl at him. "Girls it's your daddy, what is wrong with you?"

Lance goes back out to the porch and Susie realizes this is not her husband. This is not her love. Susie decides to let Lance get his payback In the meantime she will research a way to put him back in his grave. He is not her husband, but a demon that looks like him.





Characters so far:
Lance Morrell
Susie Morrell
Susie's parents Ben and Janet
T-Susie's friend
Donna- Susie's long time friend
Victoria- Susies's long time friend
Tony Otto - Manager of Motorcycle City
Tony Sands - Assistant Manager of Motorcycle City
Tommy Emerson - Salesman at Motorcycle City
Matt Miller - Salesman at Motorcycle City
Joel Aspen -Salesman at Motorcycle City
Detective Robert Case - Police Detective
Benjamin Davis- Funeral Director
Joseph Shoe - Customer of Lance
Evil Lance - Dead Lance

I look forward to any all feedback. This story is developing because of the feedback FanStory.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. SLMorrical All rights reserved.
SLMorrical has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.