Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted August 4, 2018 Chapters:  ...18 19 -20- 21... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
This needed to be posted.

A chapter in the book Rants, Raves and Tributes

Anything Goes on Fanstory

by Sankey

FS is for everyone. Not just the English or American folks. Not just Atheists or Believers. Not just Hindus and Spiritualists. It is for everyone. You have to choose to not read stuff that is of no interest to you.

I was only still on this site by the "skin of my teeth" because I was and still am uncomfortable with a lot of the practices. Miraculously, it seems someone in here wanted me to stay! (As at November 2019 when my Membership should have lapsed.)

I have raved about the "skin of my teeth" discomfort thing long and hard, myself. Look in my portfolio to see all the different things I have written on.

There are warnings throughout the site, for Sex and Language content and I know the Christians, as I am also, on the site have warned of the content of their posts. As one of the big winners said in review...there is always the skip button.



Recognized


This came about because of a recent post from a dear friend. Felt like I had to have my say as well.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sankey All rights reserved.
Sankey has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.