General Non-Fiction posted July 28, 2018


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Man has to make the world a better place to live in.

The World Needs to be Saved

by Raul1


Man has brought real serious world problems to humanity, our entire civilization is fighting in violent wars; our human values need to be met and respected, plus, man needs to bring world peace to the planet; God is love.



Make A Better World writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a sentence in 40 words only using these 4 words: God, values, humanity and civilization on the concept that man has been losing human values, what man should do to make and keep this world a better place of living.

Recognized


I think in my view that we need to be united and not divided. We have to be equal. We have to be friendly with each other in order for the world to have world peace and a healthier planet. We should resolve our serious world issues. Make peace, not war. Make friends, not enemies.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by avmurray at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.