Horror and Thriller Poetry posted June 5, 2018 Chapters:  ...66 67 -68- 69... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A Short Story about My Son Jason.

A chapter in the book The Book of Fine Poetry

Victory in Defeat? {Cont}

by Ricky1024


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
"Victory in Defeat?"
{Part Number One}
Written on June 6th, 2018
By Doctor Ricky 1024 and
Jason Richard Smrkovsky
<><><><>????<><><><>????<><><><>????<><><><>????<><><><>????<><><><>
"The American Flag hung high on this 'Hallowed and Shallow of Day.'
"In the month of March of '03 and not the month of May."
"And, if I may?"
"I shall tell...
'My Story,' from a 'New and Different' point of view?"
...
"My name is Jason Richard Smrkovsky and the date was March 31st, 2003."
"I had just got home from High School and ready to celebrate my older Step-Sister...
"Nichole {Nikki's} Twenty-Seventh Birthday!"
"And, for some odd and eerie reason?"
"I felt a strange sensation that day which is hard to explain?"
...
"I had a Transportation- Problem and was relying on my old school buddy {Brian Cole} for rides."
"He had just received a Mustang Convertible as a birthday gift for turning Seventeen."
Note: "The Ford Mustang was professionally raced at 'Atco Raceway' in Atco, New Jersey."
...
"The party was at my Step-Sister Nikki's Dad's house on Liberty in 'Ocean Acres.'
"My sister Dana Alyse and other Step-Sister Kyle Erin, along with her boyfriend Frederick Drum and their Seven-Year old Sasha would all arrive together."
'My older sister Corrine Alexis was at Douglas College in East Brunswick, New Jersey."
{Part of Rutgers University}
...
"Nikki had ordered a 'WWF Pay- For View."
{Today it is WWE}
"She had invited a few older friends, older than her Sister Dana and brother Jay."
"This would soon turn to be a devastating thing."
...
"Everything was going well and a few of Nikki's 'Georgian Court University' friends from Lakewood, New Jersey showed up to celebrate."
"After about an hour, Brian had started to get 'Antsy' being the party was mostly older."
"He told Jason that he wanted to leave."
"And, that's when 'The shit' would soon...
"Hit the FUC**** FAN?"
End of Part Number One.
Part Number Two
"That's When the Shit Hit the Fan!"
Part Number Two.
Written on June 8th, 2018
By Doctor Ricky 1024 and Jason Richard Smrkovsky
<><><><>?????<><><><><>?????<><><><><>?????<><><><><>?????
"To Be Or Not To Be?"
"That now will soon be the question."
"My Dad would have just got home from work."
"Another 'Crap Day' at the farm."
"Note:"He always relaxes first with a quick game of Chess on his computer."
"And yes, he is good."
"{He once beat a 'Russian Grand master' in a Thirty Second 'Lightning Round!'
...
"As time progressed, he was slowly losing his 'Stress.'
"I unfortunately, would soon...
'Regress.'
"Suddenly...
"BANG!!!"
...
"The noise came from a couple blocks away."
"The first noise was the Ford Mustang hitting the curb."
Note: "The car was locked in 'Third Gear' as noted by a Paramedic and Fireman at the scene."
...
"The second noise was even louder than the first, as the car now hit a 'Power Pole.'
"Some unfortunate fool."
I suppose.
"As I was finishing a game."
"But, the 'Third and last Noise' was even louder as the car now fell below to the street."
Note: "The entire Driver's side of the car hit the pole causing massive front end damage."
"The pole had moved Seven Inches at the bass but did not crack or topple."
...
"That last noise woke My Mom Carolyn and she is NOT a Light Sleeper."
"And, within minutes the call came through from My sister Kyle whom was about two, blocks, behind us."
"This is Kyle!"
"Mom, you had better get over here on 'Nautilus!'
"Jason has been in a Horrible accident with that 'Mentally-Ill Idiot Brian Cole!"
"I knew this was going to happen!"
"This is the Most Sick Thing."
"That I have ever seen!"
End of Part Number Two!

****

"This Is The Most Sick Thing!"
Written on June 8th, 2018
By Doctor Ricky 1024
Part Number Three.
Note:"My Son Jason will not be sharing in this 'Last Part' as He is in a coma."
"Dark Clouds of 'Ominous Lather' sickened and Thickened the scene, below."
"We arrived in less than two minutes to this now...
"Seemingly Nightmare!"
"One officer was there already marking the curb while Judy Kish was attending to the boys."
"As we approached, she went back into her house."
Note: "The accident happened right a Judy's house a nurse a *S.O.C.H."
"Southern Ocean County Hospital."
{Now Hackensack Meridian}
...
"Things started to happen extremely fast as many 'Emergency Vehicles' and nearby residents viewed the scene."
"Brian was trapped in a 'Prone Position' with the wheel firmly against his chest."
"They had to extract him with 'The Jaws of Life.'
"Jason, on the other hand, was resting as asleep against Brian with a trickle of blood emerging from His Right ear."
Note: "This was a sign of 'Brian Damage' which would worsen in the next, Seventeen, Hours."
...
"How do you describer an Eighteen, Year, Old whom is *"Raccooned?"
"How do you describe the doctor tapping His Skull?"
"How do you describe an Allergic Reaction to all the 'Anti-Swelling Medications.'
...
"Judy called me about two, hours, later and said this."
"Jason did not feel a thing."
"God came down from Haven and wrapped His Gentle arms around your Son and took Jason back home."
"Sometimes when I recall her words and other things that I heard after the fact, It haunts me to this **Day...
"What can I say?"
"I lost my...
***'Buddy Friend.'
"That day...
Approximate Word Count: 926.
Estimated Total Word Count:1,000.







* Raccooned: "A word used when a person is severely 'Brain Damaged.'
**Day: "On March 31st, 2003 My only Son Jason was Pronounced Dead."
{State Record}
"But, on April 1st, 2003 Jason's many organs were retrieved to save Four Lives."
"And, to Learn more about 'Organ-Tissue Donations.'
"Simply contact my dear friend Lara S. Moretti the L.S.W. with...
"The Gift of Life."
"Philadelphia, Pennsylvania at...

"!-800-DONORS-1."
"And, thanks from the bottom of my broken Heart and Jason's donated Heart."
Jason Richard Smrkovsky

November 5th, 1984~
March 31st, 2003.

***"Buddy Friend"
Written on April 14th, 2003 on Jason's Dell Computer in His Room."
{My first Piece of Hundred's of Thousands and a Trophy Winner in 2005."
<><><>?????<><><>?????<><><>C.2003<><>?????<><><>?????<><><>
"Buddy Friend"
"I'm not here right now but I'm not far."
"I'm in a place close by."
"Not far as a Star."
"You'll feel this Place."
"Take a moment...
"You'll see...
"Then you will know."
"Just Where I'll be...
{Dedicated to Jason's many friends whom missed Him so}

""Special thanks goes out first to Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ, Fan story and Tom the Administrator, Fan Art Review, this amazing as well as talented Artist and Writer 'Dr. Ricky 1024,' along with his incredible picture...
"Just Jay"
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Ricky1024 All rights reserved.
Ricky1024 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.