General Poetry posted May 19, 2018


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Just an abstract for some fun~

Poem Electrika

by His Grayness

POEMELECTRIKA: tiny watts crawl carefully onto the paper and into the dark rows of ink, hoping to find their big brother: what's up? to enlighten them as to what is happening in the people world of words!
Oh! How the constant micro-stimulation of those everlastingly rubbing, sometimes, trembling fingers of hopeful poetic richness, generate such endless curiosity as they astound the tiny watts unknown to the poet who is constantly fixated upon other forms of more common human energy, such as comedy, fear, love, anticipation, enlightenment, and joy! But lo, the fingers toggle the cells of the brain that wobble in hopes that something truly novel will take light and shine upon the waiting screen of constantly stimulated watts, everlastingly driving their readers to catch the vision of what's up? ..OK? got it now??




Just for some abstract fun!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. His Grayness All rights reserved.
His Grayness has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.