General Fiction posted May 15, 2018 Chapters:  ...19 20 -21- 22... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Adventures when one shares the shower.

A chapter in the book My Brothers' Keeper

Shower Delights

by aryr

The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.
PREVIOUSLY: Rachel is a forensic medical examiner, who after receiving disturbing news, decides she needs some alone time to think. So, she goes to a B&B in a large park, but gets lost, Gray the wolf finds her incapacitated and goes home to Daniel to get him to help her. Daniel is a Native American and a successful lawyer. She decides to stay with him in his modern cave rather than the B&B. Her family is aware and that she is safe. She confesses her medical history and of the discovery of a chimera-her twin brother that her body had absorbed. Gray gets hurt and requires surgery and survives. They are now back home at the cave.
NOW TO CONTINUE................................................



She reached for the body wash and blushed when she started washing his chest. She completed his front, using just soapy hands to cleanse his erection, which made him moan. She then directed him to turn around, so she could wash his back. When she was done with that, she reached around to find his shaft again. Her strokes were firm yet at the same time gentle. He was close to completion and with a combination of moans and grunts his sperm splashed the back wall of the shower.

"Lady, it is now your turn, that was just so not fair."

She giggled, "Life is not meant to be fair, now just admit, that it felt great."

He spread the body wash on the sponge and began washing her back, she arched into his touch. His hands circled her waist as he caressed her breasts briefly with soap. He allowed the sponge to drift lower over her tummy.

She was gasped and moaned leaning against him in anticipation. The soapy sponge literally drifted to her right hip and made a slow, teasing journey down her right leg. Every inch was caressed, leaving a trail of foamy suds. It was a journey of pleasure.

Now of course, Daniel had to squat to wash her leg, but as he did he found that he was face to face with her usually covered cheeks. He simply could not resist gently nipping both of them as he washed. When he finished the right leg, he switched to her left, starting at her foot. He proceeded upward towards the spot that was tingling, that was sensitive, that she really wanted him to get to.

He once again surprised her by coming up to her tummy, then her breasts. He was definitely teasing her. She even tried to redirect his hand to where she wanted it, but he was stronger and could resist her tugs on his arm and hand.

Finally, his hand drifted lower and lower. The sponge then caressed her swollen, engorged lips making her moan and jerk forward wanting and needing more contact.

He conveniently placed the sponge on the shelf that surrounded the shower and was used to house the body wash, shampoo and sponges. His hands went back to her, one hand finding her tiny nub of excitement and the other teasing her lips before inserting one, then two fingers. He could not resist nibbling on her ear and kissing the side of her neck. She was so wet and so close. Within seconds she exploded around his fingers. He could feel her tightening around his fingers in spasms of pleasure. She collapsed against him in contentment. She was spent, she was happy.

He once again reached for her soapy sponge and washed her juices away from her still tingling body. They quickly rinsed and stepped out of the shower to dry. He was kind enough to quickly dry her back and she in turn dried his. Before long they were ready to venture into the bedroom area to get dressed.

Gray was on the mat by the door, pretending of course, to be weak and disabled. The water was placed on the grill to boil and the two worked silently together to prepare supper. They each snuck looks, followed by a smile.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. aryr All rights reserved.
aryr has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.