Children Fiction posted April 25, 2018


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A fresh conception of spaghetti

Tasty Treats Samantha Sows

by F Scott Hafner

"911, state your emergency."

"This is Mr. Whickle, principal at Tichenbach school. Worms are crawling out of children's noses and kids are eating them."

"Can you describe the worms please?"

"Well, they are about three feet long, hard to tell. The kids are slurping them like spaghetti." "Molly Jenkins is sucking them out of the football player's her lips completely around their noses. The worms are green, slimy, and have warts."

"Are you sure the worms have warts?"

"Absolutely, it could taste them myself."

"And what did they taste like?"

"Like rock candy dipped in tomato sauce."

"Please hold. Darren, Samantha is drunk again. This is the third time this week, but it's not too bad this time around. Better go home and check on her. Mr. Whickle, have the children take two aspirin and call us tomorrow morning if the problem persists."

"Thank you, will do. Gotta go, I need to get my share of worms from the staff."



Spooks have a sense of humor too! writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a story (No word limit), choose one of these classic TV show -- The Munsters, the Adams Family or Bewitched. The issue is there have been some strange things happening at the kid's school. Such as items disappearing, children levitating to name just a couple of things.
You are there on behalf of the school to find out what's going on, and if the kids of the family your visiting is involved.


Not a bad problem for a school in the NRA era
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. F Scott Hafner All rights reserved.
F Scott Hafner has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.