Spiritual Non-Fiction posted March 13, 2018 Chapters:  ...11 17 -17- 17... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Vance - His Approach

A chapter in the book A Torn Life

Diagnosis of Alzheimer

by Bucketlist


it primarily deals with the blessing I received in the form of a tiny puppy. as to the overall perspectives when I learned that I had Alzheimer Disease I was told that it was not a cure-able disease and death would be a surety in a non-predictable time period! Two doctors later I was offered an opportunity to join a clinical trial program for a new drug, which I've now been in for over two years and feeling very normal...although they do not report if the drug is actually working....I feel that it must be! but everything about them and it is super top secret so i cannot offer more on that. It is difficult to relate in any really meaningful terms what it's like to be told that you have a disease which is 100% terminal and you are certainly going to die but ....in a non-predictable time period. Personally, it was my decision at that time to put my faith in GOD and keep my prayers consistent and sincere. That is the most confident thing anyone can do, if they are indeed, a 'TRUE BELIEVER"..(which I am and always have been).




I am grateful to Vance for sharing this.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Bucketlist All rights reserved.
Bucketlist has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.