Mystery and Crime Fiction posted January 22, 2018 Chapters:  ...9 10 -11- 12... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Monroe interviews his sister, because it is her fingerprints

A chapter in the book Detective Monroe

Monroe meets his twin sister

by SLMorrical


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.



Background
A serial killer that looks like the lead detective on the case. A twin sister is found. The killer taunts the detective and the only clue is fingerprints belonging to his twin sister.
When they arrived at the View Apartments, Monroe continued to wonder how to approach Sally, especially if she is his twin. Eddie knocked on the apartment door and a cute Burnett opened the door. Monroe was the first at the door. "Hello Miss." Monroe said politely. "I am Detective Monroe and I would like to ask you a few questions. Can we come in?" Eddie knew this was his twin sister, she looks just like the picture he received from the Chapmans, her hair is just shorter

"Yes, officer please come in." Sally was confused. "I do not understand, what is this about?" She showed them to couch and motioned them to sit.

Eddie took a deep sigh. "Your fingerprints were discovered on the bracelet of a murder victim."

"What!" Sally had shock in her voice. "Who, when?" Monroe shows her the picture of the last victim. "That's Tracy."

Monroe was curious she recognized the last victim. "Do you know her?"

"Yes that's Tracy Shaw. She was staying with me since she divorced her husband, and she borrowed my bracelet the other night. I thought she hooked up with someone and that's why she hasn't been here. Oh my god, how was she killed?

"She was murdered. Don't you watch the news or read the papers? There's a serial killer in Melview."

"No, I don't like the news, because they always report about bad stuff. I guess if I did watch the news and read the paper I would have known about Tracy. How did you find me and know it was my fingerprints anyway?"

"You were arrested a few years ago and they were in the system."

"Oh, okay." Sally said quickly.

Monroe rose off the couch and thanked Sally for her time and left the apartment. Eddie was very quiet on the ride back to the station. "Detective, are you okay? You seem a little distracted right now."

"Sorry Kevin, this case has me distracted. There's something I am missing and I just know it is staring me in the face. The thing that really has me bugged was Henry calling the station as a taunt. He really pushed my buttons with that."

"Detective we will catch him it is only a matter of time."

"True but that time is not time another victim has."




I am really enjoying all the feedback from every one. The feedback has helped tremendously, all of the feedback and I use it to make changes on the chapters.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. SLMorrical All rights reserved.
SLMorrical has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.