General Script posted November 29, 2017 Chapters:  ...219 220 -221- 222... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
one scene script

A chapter in the book Worlds

Aardvark World 6

by Bill Schott




Our scene opens on the bridge of the USS Moreau, a space ship traveling through the solar system in the year 2417. Captain Lion is getting a debriefing from Commander Bear and Lieutenant Aardvark after their return from the surface of the newly discovered ninth planet in the system, Mickezemutt.


Lion: What's it look like, Commander? Any chance of colonization?

Bear: Moy verst empwesson es dat eates do cald, Zir.

Lion: What about you, Lieutenant?

Aardvark: It remindth me of the happieth playth on Earth, Thir.

Lion: Disneyland?

Aardvark: I wath referring to ANTarctica.

Bear: Da loo-et-tin-net es gwite droll, Cupton.

Lion: I see he drools a lot.


Ensign Mink enters the room with a message and a tray of snacks.

Mink: Pardon me, Gentlemenimals. Captain, here is a directive from HQ.

Aardvark: Hector Quartzenhammer?

Bear: Homosexual Queer?

Lion: I'm relatively certain it's headquarters.

Bear: I was reverring do da loo-et-tin-net.


The captain reads the message and heads for the doorway.

Lion: Follow me!

Everyone files into the briefing room and has a seat.  Captain Lion sits in a throne with the letters MGM engraved on it. Commander Bear had a chair that was too hard for anyone else to want to sit in. Lieutenant Aardvark sat on  a pile of sand that seemed to be covered with termites. Ensign Mink simply stood in a provocative pose.

Lion: This message states that our discovery of this new planet coincides with ancient stories of a ninth planet named Pluto.

Bear: You mean like the god of the underworld?

Aardvark:  Wathn't that Hadeeth ?

Mink:  I thought the god of the underworld was Bluto?

Aardvark:  No, he wath Popeyeth ANTagonithst.

Lion:  At any rate, this discovery is simply a first landing on a body that is already known. It was dropped from most recorded archives as it was supposedly too small to be called a planet and too big to simply explode.

Bear:  What is to be done now, Cupton?

Lion:  HQ has an idea.


Both Commander Bear and Ensign Mink look at Lieutenant  Aardvark.

To be continued...










 



Recognized


Moreau = Like The Island of Dr. Moreau. Humanoid animals? Get it?
Image from Google

Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Bill Schott All rights reserved.
Bill Schott has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.