General Script posted April 4, 2017 Chapters:  ...16 17 -18- 19... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Screen Play for Cinema or T.V.

A chapter in the book Scripts

Cyber Suave

by michaelcahill

The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.

Scenario and set-up: This isn't set in stone. I see this as a treatment for television show or perhaps a film. Initially, the main character is shown in various scenarios interacting with people online. Of course, the reader/viewer knows who the people are and he does not. NOR do they know who he is. I want to explore the dynamic of online interaction and the potential for deceipt therein. Who knows who we are talking to. If an agenda is added to the mix, then we are truly in the dark. I'm looking for feedback and this is a fluid endeavor that might go in a different direction altogether. We'll see.


Characters:

Billy aka Silky Bone Aka Cyber Suave aka Amanda or simply "Bill".: A fortyish man of limited means. He is generally unattractive and retiring. He spends the vast majority of his time online and is awkward in public. He was awkward throughout his school years and the target of bullies.
 
Geraldine: His wife. A woman in her late twenties. She is quite slow though not exactly special needs. She works at Wendy's a fast food restaurant and has since her teen years. She graduated from high school and had no designs on college nor encouragement to try. She is satisfied with her life and proud of her two children.
 
Billy Jr.: Their son, seven-years-old, smart and in the third grade.
 
Gertrude Alice: Named after Geraldine's mom. Eight-years-old, special needs child. Very outgoing and personable. She is slow, but eager to learn.
 
(Also. the various people that Billy interacts with online. They will be introduced as they appear in the course of the story or stories.)



Fade In:
 

We find Billy in his usual spot in the corner of the den which was originally a large pantry. It's big enough for Billy and his computer equipment. He works from here and conducts his social activity from here. It's rare to find him anywhere else day or night. Geraldine doesn't ask him to dinner any longer, she brings him his meals. A coffee maker sits to the side on a makeshift table consisting of two shipping containers. We zoom in on the screen where most of the activity of Billy's life takes place.
 
Cyber Suave
I enjoyed your piece on feminism. I'm not surprised though, you struck me as an independent and intelligent woman from the moment I met you. My kind of gal. LOL
 
Kitty Galore.
Ahhh ...  you're too kind. I don't try to flaunt my views or make it a point to list accomplishments, that type of thing. Well, we're just words on a screen, right? Who knows? But I'm so pleased we've come to know each other beyond that. It's worth the risk I think.
 
Cyber Suave
Yes. You know as well as I do, there are some strange critters prowling these waters. But after a while you get to know the signs and it doesn't take long to find the real people. Intelligence can't be faked. Integrity can't be faked. It was obvious you were real right away. AND a huge relief too ... well, you know what I mean. It's just nice to have a real person to talk to ... someone to trust and share something real with. Hell, that's rare in the so-called "real" world. LOL
 
Carl Torrance aka Kitty Galore takes a large bite of his pastrami sandwich with extra pickles. Mustard continues to form an interesting modern art pattern on his sleeveless tee shirt. The odor is stifling but he doesn't notice. No one is there to object, so it is academic. He belches loudly and passes gas. He returns to the keyboard.
 
Kitty Galore
The real world is over rated. I find it to be just as phony as a lot of this world is. I mean, so many men pretend to be one thing when they are something else. To be fair, women are the same way. It's all a game I suppose. In many ways, I'm more real with you than I've been with anyone in a long time. Maybe because you are out there and I'm in here. I don't know. I guess I feel safe or something. I can let you see inside ... first, maybe
 
Bill's wife, Geraldine, comes in finding Bill with his hand down his pants. He appears to be fondling himself. Bill abruptly jerks his hand out and looks at her with contempt.
 
Geraldine
What the hell are you doing in here? For Christ's sake, Bill. I wish you'd pay that much attention to me. Maybe you should lock the door if you're going to fondle yourself like a pervert ... we have kids if you haven't forgot. Pig.
 
Bill
I'm not fondling myself, you idiot. I have an itch. Now get lost. I'm working on my resume. Jeesh.
 
Bill's expression changes as he turns back to the screen. He slips his hand back in his pants as Geraldine exits the room shaking her head.
 
Cyber Suave
Sure, sure, I know exactly what you mean. I'll admit I'm not exactly myself always especially when I'm dating. I guess there's a fear factor. I suppose I want to come across as a take charge macho kind of guy. I mean, lots of girls are put off by sensitive and even take politeness as a weakness ... you know, they want the man to just rip their panties off and get to work ... well, I don't mean to be crude. I just don't ever want to force a girl ... a woman to do anything ... to feel obligated to do anything they're not comfortable with. It should be mutual, you know?
 
Kitty Galore (Carl Torrance) is fondling himself as well as he reads Cyber Smooth's response. He takes a bite of cold pizza, sets it down and begins typing.
 
Kitty Galore
You sure know how to excite a gal, Suave. Those are just the words I want to hear. You're so right, I don't have the time of day for some pig who thinks he can just own me. But if you leave it up to me, I'm liable to shock you. Tee hee hee ... TMI there I guess. :))
 
Cyber Suave
No, not at all. I know we're on the same page and I KNOW you wouldn't shock me. And YES, I've thought about it if you're wondering. I'm thinking about it right now, speaking of TMI. LOL!!
 
Kitty Galore
Yes, but are you doing anything about it. Oh, my, did I type that?
 
Cyber Suave
I imagine I'm doing the same thing you are. I just wish we were together. Yes, I did type that.
 
Kitty Galore
It would be nice. But this is nice too. If I close my eyes, it's easy to imagine ... you.
 
Gertrude Alice runs in crying followed closely by Billy Jr. Cyber Suave (Bill) covers up quickly and they don't notice what he's engaged in. His face is red for more than one reason.
 
 
Gertrude Alice
Billy won't let me play with him, Dad. I'm all alone. I'm all alone and no one will play with me.
 
Gertrude Alice begins to cry with her hands over her face. She peeks between her fingers for a reaction.
                                                                                                                                               
Billy
Dad, I'm studying. If I'm to skip to the fifth grade I need to ace these tests. I don't have time to play. She's faking anyway. Who ever heard of tears with no water. Fake, fake, FAKE!
 
Kitty Galore
Wow. I thought the top of my head was going to come off. If being with you is better than that, then get over here now. I don't care what the consequences are, I'm all yours.
 
Cyber Suave (Bill) glances at the screen and sighs as he attempts to deal with his little family crisis.
 
Bill
Now, Gert, you know Billy Boy has to study. He can't play all the time. Mom's tired and I'm working. You'll have to entertain yourself for now. Enough tears already.
 
Gertrude Alice
Ohhhh ... okay dad. I think you're working too hard though. You need a break. You're starting to pee your pants. I think mom needs to train you too.
 
--to be continued--






To be honest, I don't know exactly what I'm targeting this for. I just know the general concept I have in mind and the direction I want to go. So, a bit by the seat of my pants, but even less knowledge of what's to come than usual.

SUGGESTIONS are most welcome.

In general, I'm showing the main character interacting with various folk online. I don't have an over all story line however, just individual scenarios.

Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. michaelcahill All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
michaelcahill has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.