General Non-Fiction posted March 18, 2017 Chapters:  ...2 2 -2- 3... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Chapter in Get to Know Me

A chapter in the book Get To Know Me!

Quiz #2

by Kerry Foley Robinson


(Question #1 is a three part question)

Question #1-A* When is your birthday? October 18th

Question #1-B* What sign of the zodiac does that make you? Libra

Question #1-C* Do you care? Absolutely, because it's part of what make me who I am. We're all made from the planets, stars and alignment they're in at time of birth.

Question #2 What would you do if you won the lottery? I would travel the world, from The Great Pyramids of Giza; To the Scotland Moors; To the beaches of Thailand and more...I would also buy an RV so I can Explore the entire United States.

Question #3 Are you a better skier, swimmer, or lover? I seem to hit the Trifecta here; I've been told I was thee best lover. I would consider a tie on the skiing & swimming. I am a little fish in the sea, as well as a snow bunny on the slopes.

Question #4 If I can go back in time and change one thing, what would it be? To prevent the accident that caused the death of my father.

Question #5 What color socks are you wearing right now? No socks, I have my little pink fuzzy bunny slippers on.




Copy questions, Click add chapter so we can get to know you.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Kerry Foley Robinson All rights reserved.
Kerry Foley Robinson has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.