Biographical Non-Fiction posted March 17, 2017 Chapters:  ...9 11 -51- 53... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
I've done all of them out of order

A chapter in the book Get To Know Me!

Quiz #2

by Mustang Patty


Question 1: (three parts)
When is your birthday?  October 29th

What sign of the zodiac does that make you? Scorpio

Do you care? I enjoy being a Scorpio.  People are either intimidated or intrigued by the sign.  According to my chart, I'm about as Scorpio as a person can be.  (I have Scorpio in seven of my twelve houses.)
 
Question 2: What would you do if you won the lottery?  It depends on how much money is involved.  I would set up an annuity for my hubby and I to live at our same standard of living without him having to work and then I would set up college funds for my grandchildren, and lastly pay off my children's mortgages.
 
Question 3: Are you a better skier, swimmer, or lover?  Well, I don't ski, and I barely swim – so??
 
Question 4: If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?  Though I'm completely happy with how my life turned out, I wish I could go back and make my mother's childhood better for her.
 
Question 5: What color socks are you wearing right now?  I'm barefoot.
 



Recognized


This little quiz tells another part of my story.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Mustang Patty All rights reserved.
Mustang Patty has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.