Romance Fiction posted March 11, 2017


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A welcome he won't forget.

New Neighbors

by Thesis


I recently moved into a multi-million dollar home at the Jersey shore. The last week was spent moving in, and with contractors making some custom touches to the house.

I was exhausted and decided to take a few hours to enjoy the afternoon, went out to the bar on the deck, poured myself a generous Scotch, and sat on a lounge chair overlooking the beach. I was enjoying the view of the ocean and the sun, all the while thinking this was the best decision I ever made.

I got up to refill my drink, when I heard a woman's voice. I turned and nearly dropped my glass. Walking across the beach from the house on my right, I noticed two women walking straight toward my deck. Both were drop-dead gorgeous, in neon colored bikinis, with deep tans.

I noticed one was holding two bottles of Veuve Clicquot, and the other had three glasses in her hand, plus some kind of paper.

"Hi neighbor. My sister and I saw you move in and decided to give you a proper welcome to the neighborhood. I'm Piper, and this is my sister, Taylor. Do you mind if we join you? We brought you a little house warming gift. I hope you like champagne."

"I do. Unfortunately, I've started drinking Scotch but, let me open those bottles for you two."

The girls made themselves' right at home, lying on the chairs on each side of mine. Handing them their drinks, I couldn't help but notice their figures. They were flawless.

Piper has a sleeve tattoo, is shorter, with shoulder length dark brown hair. Taylor has waist length blond hair, long legs, and a really tight body. She didn't say much, but I could feel her eyes on me, like she was a lioness ready to hunt. I enjoyed the attention.

I stared back, and she flashed a sly smile. Taylor was more my type, a real tease. Her body language confirmed that to me. With the champagne gone, they told me they had to run some errands to prepare for the next night.

Before they left, Taylor kissed me goodbye. It was a very passionate kiss that I wasn't expecting, but didn't back away from as she leaned in against my chest. She turned, picked up the envelope and handed it to me. Her neon pink nails ran across my chest. "Come tomorrow. It will be the best night of your life."

Taylor took her sister's hand and they walked back home. She looked over her shoulder and caught me staring at her ass, blew me a kiss, and was gone.

Opening the envelope, it read, "You are invited to a private masquerade party. Don't be shy, come and play at ten p.m. and don't forget to wear a disguise. I'll wear something I know you'll like. Kisses, Taylor."

When she got home, she took off her bikini and put on her pussycat mask. "Meow, Jake," she purred.





Disguised writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a story where one of the characters is in a disguise.


Photo licensed from Adobe Stock.


496 words
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Thesis All rights reserved.
Thesis has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.