Biographical Non-Fiction posted March 7, 2017 Chapters:  ...11 51 -53- 58... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
as shown on HeidiM's post

A chapter in the book Get To Know Me!

Quiz #1

by Mustang Patty


1.  If my closest friends could describe me they would say I'm a tad crazy and full of fun.  I enjoy making people laugh, and when I'm with my friends, I regale them with funny anecdotes and sometimes go for the shock value.

2.  Don't be surprised to find me bragging about my husband.  I'm married to one of the best people I know.  He is my best friend, and even after 33 years, we never run out of things to talk about.  He accepts me for who I am and gives me unconditional love.

3.  If I had a super power, it would be the ability to read people's minds.  It kills me to listen to people and try to figure out what they REALLY mean.  Reading minds would keep me and mine from getting hurt or duped.

4.  It’s the simple things in life that mean the most.  A small thing that I adore is how my husband still wants to hold hands after all these years.  He grabs my hand as we walk together in the grocery store, and his fingers are intertwined with mine as we sit on the couch watching tv.

5.  Most days I smell like Herbal Essence shampoo, Dove body wash, and Olay facial wash and moisturizer.

6.  When I grow up, I want to write poetry like Dean Kuch, and novels like Margaret Snowden.

7.  You will never find me willingly in a chat room on the internet.  A good friend of mine lost her husband to an online hussy during their twelfth year of marriage.  For a long time I thought the internet was just pure evil!

8.  I want to send a shout out to someone special; My daughter, Heather, has become one of my best friends as she grew older.  In spite of the 3,000 miles that separate us, we text back and forth every day.  On Tuesday evenings, she calls for our weekly chat, and we usually talk about an hour.  I'm lucky to be blessed with this relationship and I treasure it.
 
 
 
 
 



Recognized


Just another fun 'getting to know you' quiz. Some of my answers surprised me a bit. I'm very aware I'm sharing more than I usually do, but I feel like FanStory is a safe place. (Must be a part of the 'good' internet.)
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Mustang Patty All rights reserved.
Mustang Patty has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.