General Fiction posted January 31, 2017 Chapters:  ...59 10039 -10039- 10039... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A Get To Know Me quiz By Robyn Corum

A chapter in the book Get To Know Me!

Quiz #1- lraven - by lraven

by l.raven

Animated Flowers. Rosas,  Flores,  Flowers, Beautiful Flowers, Keefers photo eedf4691.gif

1.) If my closest friends could describe me, they'd say I was GIVING and STRONG WILLED.
2.) Don't be surprised to find me bragging about MY GRANDKIDS.
3.) If I had a super power it would be to ZAP ALL THE EVIL AND HATE IN THE WORLD.
4.) It's the simple things that mean the most! A "small" thing that I adore is A NEW BORN ANYTHING.
5.) Most days I smell like CAMAY SOAP AND JOHNSONS BABY LOTION.
6.) When I grow up, I'm going to START ALL OVER AGAIN, ONLY SLOWER.
7.) You will never ever find me willingly in a X-RATED MOVIE THEATER.
8.) I want to send a Shout Out to someone special. My life is more extraordinary because of GOD, WHEN I FALL, HE PICKS ME UP.



Recognized


This is part of the book by Robyn Corum. Get To Know Me.

Instructions...
1. Copy these questions into a New Post. A New Chapter in this ( Multi - Author Book).
2.) Erase my answers and add your own in place of the BOLDED words.
3.)Title your piece with Quiz # 1 and YOUR NAME/pseudonym (chapter #1).
4.) Add your on artwork.
5.) Promote if you like.
6.) Wait for the next quiz! *smile*
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. l.raven All rights reserved.
l.raven has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.