Biographical Non-Fiction posted January 30, 2017 Chapters:  ...9 9 -9- 9... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A Chapter in Robyn Corum's book

A chapter in the book Get To Know Me!

Get to Know Luna (the Moonchild)

by Luna


Always, to Mickey. Hey, son, how's it going up there?
1.) If my closest friends could describe me, they'd say I am: Daring, Witty, Spontaneous, Kind, Loyal, Generous and graced with one of the driest senses of humor on the planet.

2.) Don't be surprised to find me bragging about:  (1) My daughter, Colleen, who I love more than my own life, and my son, Mickey, who passed two years ago this past January.  He returns often, however, to let me and other family members know he's still around and watching over us.

(2) Also, my uncanny ability to tell you, within the first three notes of a song:  what song it is, what Band did the song, who wrote it, the names of the members of the band and a brief history of the band.  I'm a tough competitor in music trivia!

3.) If I had a super power, it would be: to reverse Climate Change and bring peace to the world. photo Magic_zps7aaqhigf.jpg

4.) It's the simple things that mean the most. A "small" thing that I adore is: Getting into my comfy bed with freshly clean sheets, MY PILLOWS (like the ones on TV - I've got about 8 of them), a down comforter and bingewatching Twin Peaks and David Lynch movies.

5.) Most days I smell like: Patchouli.

6.) When I grow up, I'm going to: What's growing up?  I'll be a child at heart forever, and that soothes my soul.
 photo Age_zpsldiwkpec.jpg

7.) You will never, EVER find me willingly in a: yard pulling weeds.  I would do ANYTHING rather than pull one weed.

8.) I want to send a Shout Out to someone special. My life is more extraordinary because of: My daughter, Colleen; my husband, Sam, who knows all my secrets and loves me anyway; my ex-husband (the father of my children), Big Mickey, who is now one of my closest friends; my best friend of 46 years, Karen; and of course my English Bulldog, Hershey, who was my son's dog (I inherited her when he died).
 
       



Recognized


Thanks to Robyn and everyone who has participated in this Quiz - it's nice getting to know y'all!

Instructions:
1.) Copy these questions into a new post. (A new chapter in this multi-author book!)
2.) Erase my answers and add your own in place of the BOLDED words
3.) Title your piece with Quiz #1 and YOUR NAME/pseudonym (chapter #1)
3.) Add your own artwork
4.) Promote, if you like
5.) Wait for the next quiz! *smile*
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Luna All rights reserved.
Luna has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.