Horror and Thriller Poetry posted October 18, 2016 Chapters:  ...21 22 -23- 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Last Chapter of Book One * Next Week Book Two Begins

A chapter in the book Hora haiku (Horror haiku)

horror haiku (winner takes all)

by Gypsy Blue Rose

 


winner takes all

after heated battle


cold Carpathians



 



Recognized


The cold Carpathians = mountains in Romania

If you have not followed our book, the meaning of this haiku is the culmination of a love triangle between two brothers, Claudiu and Varcolac, and the woman they both love, our protagonist Mirela.

Claudiu wins Mirela and Varcolac is banished from Bran Castle, thus Claudiu takes all the love and adoration of Mirela.

Thank you to all our fans who have followed Mirela's tale of terror, there is more to come ... Look for, "Hora Haiku: a gothic terror tale by Dean Kuch and Gypsy Blue Rose.


Hora Haiku: a Book of Dark Poetry

by Gypsy Blue Rose and Dean Kuch

~*~ Final Chapter of Book One ~*~


<><><><><>~*~<><><><><>~*~<><><><><>~*~<><><><><>


Book One's Chapters



Book One Synopsis



Dean Kuch and I decided to write a gothic horror story using horror haiku. Seeing how well it was received on FanStory, we decided to publish book one and begin book two next week.

We hope you will continue to read the adventures of Mirela and Claudiu.

If you fell behind a chapter or if this is your first time, no worries, you may read the previous ones and/or the synopsis to catch up, simply click on the red links.

Dean Kuch and I are immensely grateful to all of you fine authors and poets for reading and reviewing our Hora Haiku Book of Gothic Horror Poetry. Thank you!

Gypsy

Where will Claudiu and Mirela take us next? Hang on! It's going to be a bumpy ride.

The beautiful artwork is by Spanish graphic artist Victoria Frances



Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Gypsy Blue Rose All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Gypsy Blue Rose has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.