Horror and Thriller Poetry posted October 9, 2016 Chapters:  ...19 20 -21- 22... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Dean Kuch and Gypsy Blue Rose's Hora Haiku Book

A chapter in the book Hora haiku (Horror haiku)

hora haiku ( harvest moon )

by Gypsy Blue Rose

harvest moon

illuminates Mirela'
s dark soul --
 
Luna takes a fall

 



Recognized


3/9/5 syllables
kigo = harvest moon is autumn

luna = moon

The beautiful artwork is by Spanish graphic artist Victoria Frances
<><><><><>~*~<><><><><>~*~<><><><><>~*~<><><><><>

Horror Haiku: a Book of Dark Poetry Co-Authored by Gypsy Blue Rose and Dean Kuch

<><><><><>~*~<><><><><>~*~<><><><><>~*~<><><><><>

Please click here to read previous chapters

I am writing our book's synopsis to keep you up to speed with the story.

Dean and Gypsy's Horror Haiku Book Synopsis

Dean Kuch and I have decided to write a gothic horror story using only horror haiku poetry. Our hope for this collection of Gothic horror haiku is that you won't just find them to be a visual experience, but an overall sensory experience as well. Some will use sound, some will not.

The story is evolving as we go. We have no fixed plot. I write each haiku as the muse moves me, then Dean, my co-author, does likewise. However, we do follow each other. I follow his new haiku and he follows mine. Thus our story unfolds.

I've never seen nor read a book like ours. We are both excited about our unique project and we plan to publish it when it's done.

We are thrilled to be bringing here to you, all of the fine authors and poets on FanStory, for your critique and review.

Dean and I thank all of you for following our story. We can't wait to see where Claudiu and Mirela will take us next. Hang on! It's going to be a bumpy ride.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Gypsy Blue Rose All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Gypsy Blue Rose has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.