Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted July 4, 2016


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Contest entry.

I Believe

by Mystic Angel 7777

I Believe Contest Winner 

I believe that within our hearts we are all one. It is the mind that blinds us from what the world can be. We grow up surrounded by thinking that clouds the blue sky of trust. We forget that regardless of what we feel, we are all of one solitary seed.

I believe that we can change the world in simple acts of kindness. I know there are those that will hate and kill without thought. I know there are those that will wish for “others” to be removed from the planet that they dwell upon – simply because they are “different”. Yet, we are more the same than our environments compel us to have faith in.

If creation were simple and the world easily understood, then we would all be the same. Let us rejoice in our differences and remember that at the HEART – we are all the same.

I believe we can find peace IF we can learn to discard what we have been taught and embrace the essence of each other with unconditional love. After all, there is only one God (no matter what we call Him) and a single source of being which we all can be thankful for above all worldly cares.

I believe we are the many branches of creation’s single tree of life.


Writing Prompt
Write a story or essay that begins with the sentence: I believe _______ (finish the sentence). Maximum word count: 1,000.

I Believe
Contest Winner

Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Mystic Angel 7777 All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Mystic Angel 7777 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.