General Poetry posted May 3, 2016


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Tribute

I See Her

by Jonadab Ezerie

I see her in the morning rays of the sun
Bidding me lovingly to awake
In the wind, so swift and gentle, caressing me with its touch
In the earth, that supports me and bids me grow
In the clouds*, that seal the sky* carrying my fear away
In the moon, with such incredible beauty that leaves me in awe
In the stars, glittering like jewels and inspiring hope in me
In the night, as she rocks me to sleep in her bosom



Ode writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
An Ode is a poem praising and glorifying a person, place or thing.

Recognized


The cloud protects the sky from luminance distribution, reducing light intensity. In this poem, the clouds act as a shield. In a real-life situation, when we have protection, it takes our fear away. When the clouds seal the sky -it protects us from danger.
The context of the poem is a contemplation of nature and the nurturing presence of a female figure within it. The speaker reflects on the various elements of nature and how they embody the comforting and nurturing qualities of this female figure. The poem is set in a tranquil and peaceful natural environment, where the speaker finds solace and comfort in the presence of this nurturing figure.



Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Jonadab Ezerie All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Jonadab Ezerie has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.