General Fiction posted February 11, 2016 Chapters:  ...30 31 -32- 33... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
a 150 word count prose

A chapter in the book Christine's Poems

I am my soul

by Chrissy710

Soul Writer Contest Winner 

The soul is the very essence of who we are. It sets the ground rules, guides our behaviour and creates our inner being. Our soul rules our head, heart and emotions, and is unique to the individual. It directs our personality and enables the connection we have to each other. The soul can keep us under a tight rein, be confined by negativity and oppression, remaining so unless we release it. Or the soul can remain a free spirit, embracing all the goodness and beauty within our surroundings. Only we can choose. The soul is our teacher, lover, guiding light and does not need permission from any religious, political, economic or any other outside force to be able to function in its highest form. Our soul forgives, loves and continues to guide us through our unique existence. Upon death our soul is then released into infinity.
I am my soul.


Writing Prompt
In under 150 words, define a "soul." You may write poetry or prose.

Soul Writer
Contest Winner


I believe the soul is our very existence. inherent in all we do good or bad and has nothing to do with the retoric of religion, politics etc . Our soul is who we are, a unique individual.

Thanks to cleo85 for her lovely image Alcatraz.

Thank you for reading my work.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by cleo85 at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Chrissy710 All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Chrissy710 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.