General Fiction posted December 16, 2015 Chapters:  ...26 27 -28- 29... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A Novel

A chapter in the book Miscellaneous stories

By Siding Spring

by CD Richards

 
From the oldest continent on earth comes the newest threat to humanity...


In the Warrumbungle Ranges of outback New South Wales, newlyweds Dean and Gemma Simmons have their camping trip interrupted by an eerie apparition that leads them to a gruesome discovery.

A six-hour drive away, at his home in Croydon Park, a call from his mother disturbs school teacher Alan Morgan's lesson preparation.  It's the first time he has heard from her in nearly seven years - since the day she died.

The strange call leads Alan to seek out Dean and Gemma. Together they discover someone has a secret — a secret people are dying to protect. As the body count rises, they must unravel the truth while avoiding becoming the next victims.

Their success or failure could alter the course of human history.




Grab Me, Thrill Me, Make Me Read contest entry

Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. CD Richards All rights reserved.
CD Richards has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.