Horror and Thriller Poetry posted August 18, 2015 Chapters:  ...48 49 -50- 51... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
My pain.

A chapter in the book Me Book

Scaling the Heights of My Depression

by Ricky1024

"Scaling the Heights of My Depression"
By Ricky1024
"As the door hits me on the ass, I am again lost as some 'Unfamiliar' caught in some Satanic Grasp!"
"I have been sentenced to a life-time of misery...
"Surely God there's sometime wrong with me?"
"And as I walk...
"One step-at-a-time..
...
"I feel and see the sun shining, the moon's glare at night, as sparkling stars make me feel all right but...
"Repeatedly, the pain permeates my atmosphere...
"It is now becoming oh so crystal clear and I am walking...
"I searched my sorry Soul for a reason to live...
"lost it all...
"Had so much to *give...
"But as fate can be altered, destiny is what it will always and forever be...
"Be for me alone never a call on my cell of phone..
"And the mountain is high...
"Filled with intrepid ting sorrow and pains It never goes away and it will always last...
"Losing my grasp but...
"I am walking...
"One step at- a- time."
...
"I tackled the divine and sublime inside of me as I ascended for I am no longer walking...
"One step-at-a- time...
"But the message is clear for I died in 03 and am no longer here.**
*give-"to dote one self."
Jason Richard Smrkovsky.
November 5,1984~March 30th, 2003.
Organs donated April 1, 2003.
"To learn more about 'Organ Tissue Donations' call 1-800- Donors-1 with "The Gift of Life" Philadelphia, Pa."
**here-
"Although this remarkable young man was only here with us for 18 years His soul still exists today in three others."
'Special thanks goes out first to Heavenly Father and his Son Jesus the Christ, Fan Story and Tom the administrator, and lastly this amazing artist '





*give-"to dote one self."
Jason Richard Smrkovsky.
November 5,1984~March 30th, 2003.
Organs donated April 1, 2003.
"To learn more about 'Organ Tissue Donations' call 1-800- Donors-1 with "The Gift of Life" Philadelphia, Pa."
**here-
Although this remarkable young man was only here with us for 18 years His soul still exists today in three others..
'Special thanks goes out first to Heavenly Father and his Son Jesus the Christ, Fan Story and Tom the administrator, and lastly this amazing artist 'photobeat' and the picture "depression 2."

Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Ricky1024 All rights reserved.
Ricky1024 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.