Biographical Non-Fiction posted May 7, 2015 Chapters:  ...10001 10001 -10001- 10001... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
one of ten little girls/trial

A chapter in the book Beautiful Death

child of woe

by cbat


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.


Background
A story of family and sister.
One of many in this book.
When I talked with my mom long after I was grown and had a few children of my own she explained, shaking her head and crying.

This little sister number ten child for mom, she was in second grade.
Mom noticed that she seemed unsettled and was checking windows and doors before going to bed.
When mom questioned her an ugly story came out.

While this child was in school, older children were allowed to tutor younger classes. The principal was father to a "special child", so was determined to give such children every chance to feel normal.
My little sister and a few other small girls were given a "special child" to be tutored by. When he came to the classroom, he was allowed to take the child to another room to tutor.
No one realized he was taking them to the basement, removing their panties and abusing them. They later told of running, helping to hide each other.
Mom was unsure of the extent of the abuse so asked sis to describe what the bad boy had done, "He peed in my dinky", her description.

The boy was removed, and life went on.
My little sis never received counseling and showed problems from this.
She came to stay with me and family a few times, She was 12 when we realized she often became infatuated with boys and men staying with us.
Often she needed to be sent to another room to control her actions.

She was given by parents to our religious leader to be married, I am not sure how old she was.
This man already had two wives. She had never met this stupid man until marriage. After her marriage he told her that because of her abuse in second grade he was afraid she may give him a sexual disease.

Of course this did not stop him from using her, she described the times he did "I just shut my eye's and I in my mind and went somewhere else".

As the years went by, she told of his abuse of her and her children. When angry at a child he would hold the child under running water.
Also the other women in the family treated her and children badly.

Many times she came to one of her sisters telling about her pain, she also at least once or twice tried to kill herself.
As her sisters we tried each time to help her, many times we almost did.
Each time we were left to take the brunt, she backed out accusing us of telling lies and refusing to be helped.
She would stay with us at times, bringing her children.
We would then help and let her earn money.

The last time she asked me for help, I was separated from my husband and she wanted to move in with me bringing her eight children.
I was living in a house owned by my husband. I was having difficulties providing for my children and could not do this; also while asking for money and help she was telling lies about my family trying to gain approval from her husband.

Now, after being on television, telling her story, full of half truths. She has gained support and receiving the help she should have received as a child, she seems to have found a better life.





I dearly love this little sister, I stay away from her because she can cause so much damage. I am happy to see her finally free.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. cbat All rights reserved.
cbat has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.