General Fiction posted March 23, 2015 Chapters:  ...42 43 -44- 45... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The forgotten brother

A chapter in the book From out of the Grayness

Jesu'brother

by His Grayness

The forgotten brother:"
I am James, son of Joseph
The first Bishop of Jerusalem:
And nobody cares
I have died in a tiny small box
Hardly the size of a simple ream of paper
And worse; nobody alive in this world cares.
Your world only knows of my life after many years
My brother and I "Jesus; have run into the wild world
I was bitten by a poisonous snake and my brother Jesus
Breathed only upon my wound and I was immediately healed"
Few know of this but I remember the pain and the release thereof
His life is chronicled in many ways but few mentions of me were made.
My bones were placed in a tomb within the old city of Jerusalem where my
Tomb inscrscribed only as: "James, the son of Joseph and the brother of Jesus"
The small village where I was buried cared not of me, in the light of my brother Jesus
But my brother Jesus cared for my death and where I might go in my everlasting life
They killed my brother upon the cross and thereafter he arose alive and came upon me
I too became alive in the reality that my brother was truly the unquestionable son of GOD ALMIGHTY
My Ossuary was put upon display in Toronto and then demanded to be released unto its origins in Israel
My life became a story of fraud and forgery of historical records because of my inscriptions upon my cask which claimed the coating on my casket which prove only that micro-organisms have confused the authentic truth of the Ossuary and now it is proof and known that Christ was my brother and that I Joseph was the true Brother of Christ and did testify to his life and his works as the true Son of God!!
I came upon the challenge of promoting CHRISTIANITY to the world of non-believers and reached out to my brother Joseph who helped me speak to the mass of Jewish people. Then came forward, massive hordes of people and the threat of the people who stoned me to death and my murder which left little history of meaning except for the daily prayer in the cathedral that acts for my passion in the name of CHRIST. And now that my name is lost in the history of Jewish roots as James who was the transitional figure that I truly was..I rest my case for Jesus Almighty and the True son of God forever and ever.




This is the true story of Jesus 'brother Joseph who cared for the will and truth of God's son and our savior. Please know that those close to Jesus have risks and so do you, but as Joseph, you also shall be saved in your faith.! Be well mu loved ones in Christ alone!
s
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. His Grayness All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
His Grayness has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.