General Fiction posted March 8, 2015 Chapters:  ...10000 10000 -10000- 10000... 


my sister 32 years old in a coma

A chapter in the book Beautiful Death

Pray Mommy Dies

by cbat


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.
Phone ringing, crying voice dale had an accident. She is in the hospital we are not sure what is happening.
This is a wedding day, it is supposed to be a happy occasion. The bride is a nice.
She is alive, one of nine sisters reports. My little sister years younger than I married to a boy she did not know. She was basically forced to marry by our misdirected parents.
At the time of the accident she had already gone through so much. Having 8 children and fighting every day for food and a decent home. Enduring untold sexual abuse from her appointed husband being told by her father in law that to satisfy her husband would assure her children would have food. Her body was depleted and one child was retarded. This child she taught and fought to keep in regular school.
Getting the courage to leave moving into a trailer with another sister eleven children together, she put her children in school then started trying to learn how to live in the outside world. This meant following all the things to prove she was a good mother and could support her children a fight because their father was determined to take them. He was following his fathers instructions, a polygamist father with many wives and numerous children.
It was close to the end of the fight she was winning, then she went on probably her first ever date. After getting to know him she also experienced sex with two people consenting, I don't think she had ever been advised about birth control because the polygamist religion taught it was wrong.
For a woman going through all she was it would be natural for her to be shocked and angry with this new problem. She was happy and her children were looking forward to the baby (this was the first child conceived in a chosen act).


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. cbat All rights reserved.
cbat has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.