Biographical Poetry posted September 2, 2014 Chapters:  ...39 40 -41- 42... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Just my silly life, again!!!

A chapter in the book Me Book

***Malifecence of My Malice!!!***

by Ricky1024



Background
Follows with another of400 Me Poems" pre-written!
'By Dr. Richard Edward Smrkovsky'
'Slam-poet of Laureate"
World Ranked, Rated, Followed,
Reviewed and thought after
by three Publishing Companies.
World ranked #1 {2012-2014}
by Swath more"s #2 and Covington"s #3 'Who's Who"s.'
><><><><><><><><><><><><>Copy write FanStory 2014<><><><><><><><><><><><><
********************************************************************************
"Malificence of My Malice!"
"You have to understand that you either love me or hate me, no inputween!
As I again open "The Book of Life' perhaps emoting will partially end the choking?
I walk in a world surrounding myself with only crazy friends.
I find comfort there for mostly they are harmless."
...
"It happened about fifteen years ago when I first visited "Satan's Silent World!"
Anytime I go there I have so much fun he tells me to never come back!
I go to class 666 and He teaches me about torture, rape, and murder and I laugh!
I teaches me how to torture and punish inflecting pain and I just laugh!
And finally, he saws to me....
"Why do you come?
Duh, I lost my wife and my son so I keep trying to kill myself!
I don't make the rules about suicide and how you will go to hell and not
Heaven above!
And I again, JUST LAUGH!"
...
"You see, you either "Love me or hate me, there is no in between!"
I remember the loses and then my wife leaving me in dept for over
$100,000.00!
And almost losing the house! And having to retire to pull out my prophet sharing. And how it was short $100,00.00!
And how I found a ten, year, period of bliss in my dead wife Carolyn, drawls!"
...
"Forget all of this and all of that from the many incarcerations, my visits to the nut houses, and you either love me or hate me there is no in betwwen!
For this is my "Golden Chalice" and this is My Malificencence of Malace!"




Speci8al thanks goes out to God, Fan Story, Fan Art Re view , This amazing artist "MK.Flood and his pic"Prom Date from Hell!"
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by MKFlood at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Ricky1024 All rights reserved.
Ricky1024 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.