Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted August 29, 2014 Chapters:  ...9 10 -11- 12... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
An explanation of the picture.

A chapter in the book Carolyn's Corner

Prejudice #2

by Carolyn 'Deaton' Stephens


I was asked as to why I chose this picture to represent the Acrostic poem I had written entitled Prejudice.

After writing the poem, I was browsing through Fanart and came across this picture.

As VMargarite silhouettes much of her work, I felt this one was a good choice. The ball is 'up in the air.' We do not know where it will land, which child will catch it, or even if 'the ball will be dropped.' However, in some cases, especially where Pre-judice is involved, we just 'know' what we 'know' and no amount of intellect or reasonable deduction can change the mind. Only when the truth comes out, do we 'bitterly' accept it.

What a sad commentary on the mind of man.



Recognized


Let each of you look out, not only for his own interest, but for the interest of others.
Let this mind be in you which is also in Christ Jesus. Reference book: Bible, New Testament, Philippians 2:4-5
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by VMarguarite at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Carolyn 'Deaton' Stephens All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Carolyn 'Deaton' Stephens has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.