General Poetry posted August 16, 2014 Chapters:  ...39 40 -41- 42... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A free verse mind dump

A chapter in the book From out of the Grayness

Infinity

by His Grayness

Infinity: The destination where nothing matters but light, inspiration, faith, and calm sleep with stunning consciousness and explosive gratitude upon awakening. I went there, thrashing, spinning, kicking, screaming, fighting my commitment to die or to understand in the end….why am I and why am I here?, Swimming daily in a muddy pool of intellectual indigestion, committed to the promise of a prayer to find my way to the brilliantly glowing gate of super consciousness shaking hands with GOD and taking my seat in the classroom of eternity. Ah yes, pleading for my pen and determined to write it all down in every language known and dissolving it all smoothly and gently, with pure love into the awesome radiant ink of infinity.




Recognized


A free verse mind dump that just came out of nowhere with amazing urgency
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. His Grayness All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
His Grayness has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.