Mature Fiction posted May 11, 2014


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
It's so good

Dark Embrace

by lancellot

The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.

“Yeah, Tim, they found three more dead bodies this week; not far from here. The cops think they may have been regulars. What do you think?”

“I just tend bar. I don’t really pay attention to the men. They could’ve been regulars, but who knows.”

Emmit ignored the two bartenders. His attention was focused on something much more to his liking. He looked around to see if the competition had discovered what he had. He couldn't spot another man sizing-up the stunning dark-haired angel on the floor. It was almost like she was invisible to every other man but him. She must be a model. I have to play this right and not stare like I’m desperate.

His plan was ruined in seconds. He just couldn’t keep his eyes off the raven’s perfect form. The way her body moved to the beat was mystifying. She danced like she was made of music itself.  I bet she screws like the devil. He let his thoughts go where they wished.

His hungry eyes slowly consumed his prey from her high heels, to her smooth ivory thighs, and past her flat belly. His gaze paused at her small breasts. Lord, I do adore tiny tits. He bit his lip at the sight of her dark nipples straining to break through her sheer top.  When he got to her face his heart almost stopped. Two unnaturally blue eyes set against milky white skin stared directly at him. She knows I’m looking, and she likes it. I’ve found a bad girl this time. 

Emmit summoned up his courage, and strode towards the dance floor in what he hoped was an appealing stride. In what had to be his imagination he thought he heard a female’s voice whispering as he approached:

“Dance with me.
Move with me.
Love with me.”
 
In moments he was with her. All ideas of smooth lines, and clever come-ons slipped from his mind like silk on skin. Before he knew it, he was grinding against her body. For the first time in his life, he let go of all his fears and inhibitions. Take me, take me. The thoughts quickly flashed in mind like irresistible lightening. His hands snaked forward, and gripped the woman’s slender waist.  He caressed her bare skin without any resistance. Long shapely legs intertwined with his, and Emmit felt the unmistakable softness and moisture of the woman’s naked vulva grinding against his thigh. He wanted to look down, so his eyes could confirm what his leg was reporting, but try as he might, he could not break away from her gaze.

“What…um…who are you?” he asked, unsure why he said the word ‘what’.

The dark haired vixen smiled, and then pressed her lips next to his ear, “Eva.”

Emmit felt something sharp scratch his lobe. She must have a tongue ring. That’s so sexy. Tell her your name, stupid. “My name is…”

“Leave with me, Emmit,” she cut him off.

To his mind it felt more like a command, than a request. Not waiting for an answer, Eva took him by the hand, and headed for the door.
****

Emmit didn’t remember much after leaving the club. One moment he was shivering in the cold Chicago wind, and the next, he was in a windowless bedroom.

“How did we get…” he began

“Do you want this body, Emmit?” Eva flashed her blues at him, and Emmit felt a wave of dizziness pass over him. “I am not as warm as other women,” she slid a cool finger down his chest, “but I still get wet. You’re making me that way now. Will you possess me, Emmit?”

“Oh, Yes.” Emmit ripped off  his clothes. In seconds he stood naked before Eva.  She smiled in lustful delight as her clothing seemed to fade into nothingness. Emmit should have been scared by that, and indeed there was some confusion in his mind, but the sight of her perfect nude body, and those unnaturally blue eyes clouded his mind about what just happened.


Eva led him to her bed, and pushed him down. His body sank into the soft velvet coverings. He caught the powerful scent of jasmine lifting from the blankets, and a faint odor of something else underneath. It was something that reminded his mind of death. He shook it off and turned his attention back to the woman standing over him. There was a hunger in her eyes that went beyond sex, a tugging in the back of his mind called out to him in alarm.

“I don’t have a condom,” Emmit whispered, mistaking the warning. “Are you on the pill?”

Eva smiled at him, and slowly shook her head.

“You are so gallant to think of me before yourself, almost like the knights of old. I knew you were different from the moment I sensed you; so young and brave. I can hear the blood of heroes racing through your veins.”  She crouched over his waist, and squeezed the head of his swollen member. Emmit sighed at the pleasure of her cool touch. “It’s so warm, so full of life. I can hear it calling to me, begging me to take it.” She lightly kissed the tip of his penis. As she reluctantly pulled away, a clear thin string of fluid ran from him to her lips. “Do you want me to take you in my mouth?”

Emmit wanted her to stop talking, and a blow-job seemed the best way, but that buzzing in his mind only grew louder and he shook his head no. Eva sighed with disappointment, but then her smile returned.

“A wise choice.”  She slid onto the bed and straddled him. Cradling his hardness in her hand, she gently rubbed the head across her throbbing clitoris. “It’s been so long, since I enjoyed a man as a woman; so long since I’ve felt this way. Honestly, I don't know why I want this, and I don’t know what will happen to you.” She stared into his eyes, and positioned him at her entrance. “I feel something. I think… I’m afraid?”

Emmit was beyond words and reason. A small part of him knew something wasn’t right with Eva, but a larger part of him, the portion pulsating in her hand, was ignoring all warnings signals.

“I’m not.” He pulled her down, and penetrated her body in one motion. The sudden coldness sent shock waves racing through to his system. Warning signals that were ignored seconds before were heard. He quickly tried to withdraw, but muscles far stronger than his clamped onto his penis like a vise.

He wildly bucked his hips, straining to throw her off, but Eva only smiled and rode out his struggles until his strength failed. She leaned down, grabbed both his hands, and pinned them to the bed. He tried to resist with what might he had left, but he could not move the slender woman. Emmit’s mind screamed in confusion.

This isn’t right. This isn’t right. She’s stronger than me. How? How? Falling into a state of panic he looked up just as her eyes changed from sky blue, to blood red. His head spun as he tried to process the shift in colors. That’s not possible. She drugged me. I’m hallucinating. This isn’t happening. This isn’t real.

Eva raised her hips until only the tip of his penis remained inside. Emmit let out a sigh of relief, and thought his ordeal was over. Suddenly, she crashed down onto him. Up and down she drove; harder and harder she slammed into him. He cried out in agony. He begged her to stop, but his pleas went unheeded. Faster and faster she rode him. Through the booming of pounding flesh he heard the distinct cracking of the wooden boards under the bed. Fearing that his bones would be next, he twisted and turned with all his might.

“Yes, that’s it, move with me,” Eva yelled, clearly mistaking his efforts. Her breathing quickened and her moans of pleasure echoed off the walls. Emmit felt his fingers pop as Eva seemingly lost herself in her passion, and began to crush his hands.


It was too much and he slipped in unconsciousness. In his mind he imagined himself dangling over the precipice of a cliff with Eva riding him with wild abandonment. There was nothing he could do; he was totally hers to do as she wished. She was a force of nature, a forbidden fruit not meant for mortal men.

Though cold she was. Sex was still sex, and soon Emmit’s body began to respond to the tight grip she had on him.  The strong rhythmic movements that ground his bones on the outside caressed his straining member on the inside. The frantic pace and skin to skin friction created a heat all its own. 

“Oh God, oh God, I’m going to die,” Emmit cried out as he envisioned himself nearing the edge.

“Not yet, lover, wait for me.” Eva pushed down on him, until every inch of him was locked inside her. She began grinding her swollen clit against his coarse pubic hair. “YES, YES, I feel it. I feel it, Emmit. I feel warm inside. Finally…finally… so warm…I...I...I’M ALIVE!”  Eva’s scream was more than primal, more than orgasmic; it was a release of passion and need gone unfulfilled for countless ages. Hot tears ran from his closed eyes as muscles stronger than anything he had ever experienced strangled his tortured penis. So great was the pain that Emmit saw himself fall into the abyss.

“Thank you,” he whispered, believing death had come to free him.

“No, Emmit. Thank you.” Eva slowly relaxed, laid her drained body onto his, and released his hands. With his pain gone, Emmit awoke. His mind was confused, he was unsure of everything, except one fact. A naked woman was on him, and his member was buried deep inside her.

Before he could ascertain more, nature took over. His hands reached out, and gripped her soft bottom. Instinct older than either of them commanded him to piston his bruised member into her yielding flesh. His stomach muscles clenched, he gasped as his erection shuddered.

For a second nothing happened, and then muscles that had been beaten into submission awoke. His battered testicles contracted, streams of hot seamen raced up his shaft, and exploded deep within the coldness of Eva’s sex. Pain and pleasure surged through his body, as his wounded organs strained to do what they were created for.

When the last orgasmic wave passed, he fell back panting and holding onto Eva’s butt as if he were holding onto life itself. She mumbled something in a language he couldn’t understand, and was too tired to care about. Ten minutes later, after a final automatic twitch, he felt himself diminish and slip from Eva’s dark embrace.

His lover raised herself up, and stared down at the small bruised penis trembling between her pale lips. She smiled at the warm fluids oozing out of her. Emmit opened his eyes and slowly let his gaze travel up from her dark bush, to her perky nipples and then onto two white fangs. He inhaled, and then looked into Eva’s blue eyes. So, it wasn’t drugs or a dream. She’s a...

“Yes, I am death,” she said, reading his thoughts again. They stared at each other for several seconds. Totally exhausted and having felt her greater strength Emmit accepted his fate. “For the first time in centuries I felt alive without killing, and now I am uncertain. To let you live would be a great risk, but to drain you would be an equally great waste. I could offer you immortality, but the males of my kind do not desire sex. What should I do?”

In an instant Eva was off him and on the side of the bed. She turned away with her head in her hands. Emmit soon heard the distinct sounds of a woman crying.

“Go, leave now, before I change my mind,” she sobbed. Emmit’s mind was blank. The supernatural was way over his head. All in one night, he had been sexually dominated; discovered vampires existed, faced death, and then miraculously had been granted a reprieve from a myth that was supposed to be pure evil.  

He slowly dragged his battered body from her bed. Bones popped and tendons strained as he bent for his clothes. Then he did what every horror movie commands you never do. He looked back.

His eyes fell on the woman, and vampire, who though a bit rough, had not injured him, much. He felt his heart go out to her. He did not love her, but he could not ignore an overwhelming attraction for her on levels that could lead to something more. She’s not so bad, maybe a little evil, and everyone has some issues. She’s just lonely. I know more than a little about that.

He dropped his clothes, and painfully walked towards her. Wincing from his aching hips, he sat next to her, and laid a warm arm over her cool shoulders. “That skinny girl dated a vampire in those Moonlight movies, and I think it turned out okay, why not us?”

In the blink of an eye, Eva sprang from the bed, twisted, wrapped her arms and legs around his body, and buried her face into his neck. For a second Emmit thought he was about to die after all.

“You really want me as your girlfriend?” she said, barely containing the joy in her voice.

Emmit felt her sharp teeth graze his neck. “Well, yes. I’m willing to try it, but with one condition.”

“Oh, that. I’ll do my best, but you’ll have to be patient with me. I never had a living boyfriend before.” She tenderly kissed the pulsating artery in his neck. Rocking back and forth Emmit felt his sore penis slide between her still wet lips. “You know, I can bite you a little without turning you, I think,” she whispered.

He took a deep breath, let his hands glide down her snow white back, and cup her soft cheeks. “How about we take things slowly. No biting for the first couple of decades, okay?”

“I’ll try, Emmit,” she giggled, and began sliding her nipples against his chest, “but I want to take you in my mouth. I want to taste that other liquid. It’s so hot, and I read it creates life. Perhaps, I can feed on it. Will you let me? I’ll try not to bite you. I’ll try really hard.”

“You’re going to be the death of me.”

“Maybe.”




Sensuality contest entry

Recognized


I wondered what would it really be like to have sex with a female vampire.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. lancellot All rights reserved.
lancellot has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.