Letters and Diary Non-Fiction posted April 24, 2014


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Thank you letter

Thank You Shri Mataji

by Yvon

Dear Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

It has been many years since you first bestowed upon me the blessings of Sahaja Yoga (self-realization). Thank you could not come close to the appreciation I feel in my heart. There is not a day when I do not feel the benefits of this unique awareness (Kundalini awakening).

A complex understanding arises when gaining access to this inner depth. When growing deeper the problems one faces are much more subtle and the challenge to cleanse one's self becomes increasingly difficult. The trickery of the ego, can at times, be a burden.

Many of my early life choices were against my spirit and are now coming to the surface of my awareness. As a seeker of the Divine, I had stepped on several, injurious, spiritual paths, prior to being enlightened by you. Shadows of ignorance from false knowledge still persist on trying to delude me into faltering but they have no chance since you have stabilized my awareness. At one time I would have tried to run from these negative forces, but now I detach myself from such spiritually deceitful practices. Being a realized soul, I know I have to face and overcome these obstacles.

It is obvious to me that your teachings surpass all of the dogmas I have created around myself. Because of your guidance, I have become a stronger, wiser, more loving, spiritual person. This is truly a life journey that is well worth the effort.

Thank You 1008 times

Jai Shri Mataji

With Love ........





Thank You Letter writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a letter of gratitude to a person or persons (no poetry) beginning with a short paragraph stating the kindness that occurred. This paragraph can be in third person, from a narrator's point of view before starting your letter of thanks, or it can be part of the letter.

Be very clear as to what you are grateful for and how it affected your life.

The letter must be in first person.


Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is a highly respected spiritual master from India. She created Sahaja Yoga to aide in the spiritual evolution of humankind.
Thanks to slhbowen for the great photo!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Yvon All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Yvon has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.