Commentary and Philosophy Poetry posted January 14, 2014 Chapters: 1 2 -3- 4... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A mind dump out of His Grayness all free verse life thoughts

A chapter in the book From out of the Grayness

The Thought Shop

by His Grayness



Background
Having very gray hair and the generally NOT black and white mind it covers, I would suggest my thoughts and writings all come "out of the grayness" Ergo my penname HIS GRAYNESS
OUT OF THE GRAYNESS: by His Grayness


The thought shop ...Chapter one: A mind dump of reflection on many random things

¢ Leaves of scorn shall not better serve the tree of wisdom than the rivers of consciousness...Which eventually, they shall pollute.

¢ Those who will not abide the change of seasons must suffer not understanding natures' reasons and the mother of this discipline shall speak much louder to those who will not listen.

¢ Time is the official referee in the game of life with way too many faulty whistles and bad calls.

¢ Hope without a plan is as meaningless as a race between a snake and a hog on a frozen lake.

¢ The dishonest butcher's heavy thumb upon his scale may one day be all that's left for him to eat.

¢ A farmer with no seed but still a fine shotgun may soon learn to eat crow.

¢ He who gives prayers of gratitude shall not find a more loving and gentle attitude.

¢ The hungry wolf of hope howls from high atop the ridges of commitment.
¢
Faith lives only upon the diet of affirmation, prayers, and the certainty of expectation.

¢ Pride misplaced yields the same crop as winter-planted seeds.

¢ A heart focused only upon beating shall never know the winning of love.

¢ A May-bee without any honey may still prosper in June.

¢ Caution! Anger may seek refuge within hearts of true compassion as

expiring embers may still embrace a wishful wind.

¢ Consciousness must be first in line to know thy self and last to ignore it.

¢ Silence is an attic haunted by whispering ghosts with tiny flashlights of inspiration.

¢ A person who seeks to create shall never meet boredom or lack of purpose in life.

¢ Poetry brings rhymes and signs in good and bad times from those with pen, spirit, and heart, who seek to opine.

¢ A poet with a thought is as restless as a bat at midnight yet one seeks light and one seeks the absence thereof.

¢ Doom is a vault filled with heavy bars, for some they are hatred and for some they are gold.

¢ Majesty may be sometimes anointed but it shall only truly exist in a soul born to its destiny.




Sorry for the clumsy editing but I hope you have fun with the thoughts: His Grayness...Vance
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. His Grayness All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
His Grayness has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.