Supernatural Fiction posted November 23, 2013 Chapters:  ...8 9 -10- 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
The Final Chapter

A chapter in the book The Bounty Hunter

Death and Deals

by lancellot


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.


Background
In the last chapter the Hunter bit off more than he could chew. The Wolf he faced had more than enough bit for the Hunter.
At the view screens the Senator and the Captain high-fived each other in celebration.  In that moment, they were just two men watching a boxing match on TV, and their fighter was about to win by a knockout.

As they both smiled at each other, a bright light filled the screen. When it faded both men stared in amazement at the heavenly sight of a totally nude and stunningly beautiful Jessie standing before the beast and the wounded Hunter.

Smiling seductively she lifted her arms out to the beast and softly began to sing.

Come with me, and know my love.
Have delights from heaven above.
Oh, join with me, and know pleasure.
I will be your heavenly treasure.

Come with me and know my love.
Come with me and know my love.

 
Come to me and cease your fight.
Love with me throughout the night.
Take me as your loving mate.
Hurry my love, do not wait.
 
The Sergeant, who was now more beast than man was not completely compelled by Jessie’s hypnotic commands, on that regard, the Senator had been right. Unfortunately the pure beauty of her body, and the paranormal feminine pheromones she exuded were too much for the beast in him. 

With eyes locked on Jessie the wolf raised itself off of the Hunter. Slowly his member began to unsheathe itself as his animal instinct to mate consumed him.

“Oh, my,” Jessie gasped, at the sight of its twelve-feet-long and five –feet-wide shaft. The monstrous pulsating organ stood out proudly and pointed directly at its target.

Her gaze shifted from the towering wolf, down to the prone form of the Hunter.  She briefly looked into his mind. There she saw the images of his late wife and son. His thoughts reminded her of her own abandoned husband and baby girl, Penny. For the love of the Lord, and their safety, she left them some thirteen years ago. It was a hard sacrifice, and she was about to make another. I do this for you my love, my brave hero.

With a come-hither wave of her small white hand, she slowly spun around, and lowered herself to her hands and knees. She closed her eyes so she would not see, but her ears heard the beast slowly approach her from behind. She flinched as its cold nose and brisk whiskers brushed against her delicate regions.
******
Upstairs the Captain and the Senator could not pull themselves away from the screen as the wolf carefully licked and nuzzled the woman.

“He wouldn’t.” The Senator shook his head. “Not now when we’re so close. Go down there and stop him, Captain.”

The Captain chose to ignore the man, and continued to watch the x-rated scene unfold. He knew all too well the Sergeant was in full wolf mode, and if one valued his life, which he did, one never interrupted a werewolf in heat.

“Fear not, Senator. I doubt the woman survives this coupling and then we’ll…”
*****
Just as the beast began to mount Jessie, a cry rang out, and on the screen the men watched in horror as the Hunter with one arm, rose above the distracted wolf, and drove a six foot silver spear into its back and through its body, just missing the smooth buttocks of Jessie below. The woman quickly rolled away from the thrashing creature as the Hunter leaned heavily on the spear.

As the creature died, the Colt/spear began to vibrate as it absorbed the monster’s tortured soul.  Jessie stood by, regal in her nudity, and watched as the Hunter’s nearly devoured left arm reformed before her eyes.

“Are you…okay?” asked the Hunter.

“Yes, I am… unspoiled. You have perfect timing, Samuel.”
*****

The Captain began shaking his head in disbelief as the Sergeant’s body, in death, reverted to its human shell.

“That’s it. This guy ain’t human. We’re pulling out.”

“No, Captain, we stay and fight. I’ve told you already that my cargo cannot yet be moved.”

“I’ve read your file, Senator; you’re a talker and dealer, not a fighter. We need to retreat and regroup.”

The Captain picked up his radio. “Command one to Black Eagle. Need immediate dust off at…Ah.”

The Captain looked down at the point of a wooden stake protruding from his chest.

“I’ve read your file too, Captain, and I believe this will send you to whatever hell your kind goes. The stake hit the floor as the Senator brushed dusty remains from his tie.  He quickly turned and headed to the back room and his hostage. The Captain was right about him. He was no fighter, but already he had the beginnings of deal forming in his twisted mind. So absorbed was he, that he failed to notice a strangely shaped shadow in the far corner of the room, where there was no object or light to cast it.
****

After he consumed an entire fruit basket on the way, Jessie and the Hunter entered the Senator’s upstairs office. They came face to face with the man himself and his captured prize.

“Mother,” Jessie said upon seeing the bound and gagged woman who looked like a younger version of herself.

The Hunter noticed the resemblance too, but ignored it for the moment. His trained eyes quickly scanned the room. He noted the absence of any windows, and the stake on the pile of dust in front of a monitor.

Jessie took a step towards her mother.

“Not so fast.” The Senator produced a golden blade covered in Angelic script. He held the blade to the Angel’s neck. “It’s called a Divinity Blade and it cost me quite a bit to secure. Besides its cost, it is quite effective at killing the hosts of Heaven.”

“What do you want?” Jessie asked. She was still nude, but in no mood to be seductive.

“The deal is simple. I walk out of here and when I’m safely away. I will release Gabriel. What do you say, cowboy?”

The Hunter stared into the dark eyes of the Senator. In those he saw a being that could not be trusted, but more importantly, he saw fear.

With a speed he rarely displayed, the Hunter drew the Colt. The Senator, more than human, but afraid, did what all cowards do when faced with death. He closed his eyes and shielded his face with his hands.

The Hunter fired once. The incendiary shell hit just below the Senator’s hand into his wrist, severing it completely. Blood and bone fragments flew as his hand and the Blade fell to the floor.

Jessie was on them both in seconds. She kicked the screaming Senator in the chest, sending him spiraling backwards.  She snatched her mother in her arms, and in one movement she snapped her mother’s bonds off, and slapped her hand over the charm on her neck. Both she and the angel vanished into thin air.

Slowly the Bounty Hunter walked over to the bleeding and sobbing man. He did not have anything personal against the pitiful man, despite his trying to kill him. The way the Hunter saw it, his role in the sad affair ended the moment Jessie disappeared. But still, there was an old saying about never leaving an enemy alive, and a man as powerful as the Senator was too dangerous to live.

He pointed the Colt at the cowering man’s head. “Nothing personal, just being prudent.”
He pulled the trigger and… nothing happened. He pulled a second and third time and still the Colt would not fire.

The lights in the room began to flicker and out of the shadows the sound of laughter echoed. From the far corner a smiling Azazel emerged. Dressed in all black, leaning on his ever present, thought not needed, cane, the being seemed to always be ready for a funeral.

“Son of Danyul, your life is now mine to steal
In exchange for your soul, I offer you a deal.
In my service for all time you will stay.
Answer quickly for there is no other way.”
 
The Hunter stood back and watched in silence as the half-angel signed his soul over to Azazel. As quickly as that, it was done.  The man’s severed hand was restored in seconds. He stood up and bowed his head in subservience to his new master.

The ancient demon slowly walked over to the fallen Divinity Blade. The knife lifted from the floor and floated up to his outstretched hand.

Looking at the Hunter he spoke,

“Such a nasty and dangerous little golden blade,
But In your service to me it may be of some aide.”
 
A wicked smile graced his red face.
 
“Oh, then again, it may put foul thoughts in your mind.
I would hate to be stabbed by you from behind.”
 
The demon slipped the blade into his pocket and walked with Devlin into the corner shadow where they both faded away.

The Bounty Hunter slipped the Colt back into its holster. He took a deep breath, and then walked out of the silent tomb. Back in his car he heard the distant, yet familiar, sound of police sirens.  As usual it was his signal that is was past time to leave.

In a few minutes he was headed south on Lakeshore drive. He didn't know if he would ever see Jessie again, perhaps she made it to Heaven. He knew that was not an option him. He wasn’t sure where he was going, but guessed south was as good a direction as any. He had no doubt that sooner or later the Colt would signal a new bounty from Azazel. For a Bounty Hunter the road and the hunt never end.
 




I thank you all for joining me on this wild ride. I hope will enjoy the Red Hood saga, beginning with: A Red Penny. Who knows maybe we'll see the Bounty Hunter again.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. lancellot All rights reserved.
lancellot has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.