General Poetry posted September 30, 2013


Good
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
How the love of a woman rekindles the soul of a man

Birth and Re-birthed

by stephenbonsu

To the very loud bird on the tree, man is so short to push it off the branch.
So it sings so loudly but most enjoyed by man in preliminaries.
Until the voice gets so sour and piercing.
There, the long distance to the branch is lessened with a stone throw.
There, the song fades as the bird flies off.
Love lost

But the birth of a maiden rekindles the torn-apart home
The Love re-birthed, so real as brewed in an African love pot.
To Kwegyir Aggrey, a nest, a home and a nation is born.
To this pen in the hands of a writer, it writes of the happiness re-birthed by this birthed maiden. A love re-birthed in the heart of men by this maiden.

Tell me not your age but the positive stories and days of your aged diary.



5-7-5 Poetry Contest contest entry


This is more of a poem for a female writer i admire so much. She tag herself as a house wives. And a housewive is full of that natural female love that is hardly seen in our women nowadays. They are all working and practicing the western lives which makes puts away the traditional living in the homes.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. stephenbonsu All rights reserved.
stephenbonsu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.