General Fiction posted June 20, 2013 Chapters: 2 3 -4- 5... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
To take care~ getting around some

A chapter in the book Children of destiny

to party with liberty

by Johnny-artist

Rose valued those soulish partyers where it was understood. Understood~ that going with the flow of many a gathering be cherished. Be cherished as an artist's portfolio. She took a glance about~ to the bestowing of colorful critiques convenient.
Such rewards of a mindful nature~ as so.
The propriety and appreciation of it all~ entrusted to those all. Those being most delighted in euphoria. Those leisurely moments cleared~ with such galore favors. To proceed along with smooth sailing. As those informal drifts~ awarded mention so. Where ideal recreation was the approach.

As when Fisher was new to the academy~ wondering about those in authority. Where not getting busted be another reality so true. Would those celebrators cheer~ a safe and secure chant of dominance? Yes. It was figured in that those frolickers played with the toy~ offered by Rose. And~ embracing the privilege... a notable approval would for. As from a silent or verbal endorsement.

Becoming more acquainted with dorm life~ to connect with honesty... with living true... Fish expressed geniality. Such as~ with the use of marijuana... being familiar to most... if not by all of his friends.
There were those~ back in the 1970's... who considered it vogue... to hold up each one's toke times... with flexibility... with agreement. And~ when grasping combinations... those varieties of stash and paraphernalia bongs- pipes and rolling papers... ya know... the whole bit rocked for. Such~ that were apportioned out... as welcome company... rolled out... when due.
Those preppies included in~ would thrive at intervals... within those social circles... of living it up. I guess~ that to party with liberty... those subsequent decades... wasn't as popular. But it is~ as it stands... when this read is read.

***

A background preserved~ with exceptional mathematical aptitude scores... the scholar... would prove an increase. As set and carried forth.
Algebra I~ a clincher had. Algebra II trig~ was copacetic. Both of such honors~ were secured... before an appearance at the academy. And~ there be a mathematician... there at Rose Press~ who assured Fish. A manageable notice mutual.
So~ as there be a calculus class... to attend... the beauty of the campus did amuse. When for a sage's pace~ as highlighted. Thus~ easier and deeper... was the cause... because of this one named pulchritude.

"Hey~ Carpy... good to see you again- " the main man's gladsome approach would. One~ for a gentleman's apparent deed... be as a hurried assignment. "What's up?"

"Well~ what do know... it's Mr. Barton. It's good to see you too. Those desirous pupils~ await my presence... to be enriched with some timely calculations- " Mr. Carpenter disclosed... where... a turn was taken back... in the initial direction. "O~ congrats are in order. I only found two minor errors of yours~ in last Tuesday's exam- " an input be as pleasantly encountered for. When after~ the momentary pause that connected some... a cheerful pickup was paced. A premeditated mission~ solid and charming.

***

The basketball season~ had made its suggestion.
The Fish man~ was a fair shot... standing 6'3'' and about 205 1bs... an incredible physique.
Being admired~ for composure- humbleness and a reasonable pride... the coach noticed how his fellows~ were psyched in a charm. Thus~ persuading a quite worthwhile investigation... a potential investment.

As with a perspicacious observance~ the detectable communicant approachable... cherished a team's greeting.
Benefits to score~ his height- muscle and skills... had for an impressive head start. But~ the effort required by the foreseer~ was more than most... relating to his condition. A condition that he acquired~ before an arrival at the academy... sore and burdensome.
And~ since team participation was considered... the sole provider of the Rose Press Tiger's game... not so... be of an evident sort.

"How much can you run?" the coach quizzed~ for noting some bodily injuries. "Can you hold onto a calmness~ while the game goes on?" a figure in~ was what gave for...as a resolute inquiry.
O.K.~ so... here we go... those disadvantages... as told. Hobbling around some~ with some pain in his left ankle... and with a collapsible right knee... attention has been paid. Physical therapy over the months~ proved favorable with pacifiable results.
Being totally convinced of his capability to perform.
Thus~ with a brace for the ankle and one for the knee... as with a supportive coach... such matched a responsive challenge. "What do you think?"

"I can stay on the court~ for a good 6 minutes... until a breather is necessary- " a reply was made with confidence. Such~ from a carefree attitude focused.
And~ being connected to paradise... they both praised the day. The day that God created man~ for the game of basketball.
Coach Corey Adams~ would find this champion... to be one to deliberate over... for the pivotal success... of the Rose Press Tigers' game.
An injured Willis Reed~ of the New York Knicks... landed in some... for the NBA championship title in 1970. Good going Will.
"Thank you coach for asking. I think that a difference here~ could be found with the ultimate program"

***

There was a mysterious invitation~ to attend a hockey game... with Fisher's first night at the academy. Joining the crowd up in the bleachers~ there were potentialities of becoming stirred and enthralled. A thought of wonder~ that there were those who happened to be in the same boat. Those who wondered~ what to expect. "Welcome ladies and gentlemen~ welcome to our show. Here is the attraction you've all been waiting for. Now~ sit tight... for tonight... you'll witness an amazing collection... of dares and feats."
The partakers of favorable hospitality captivating~ couldn't believe it. It was as a daydream. Out came the performers on donkeys~ a display of their rendering of a pastime... on the gym floor. The faculty and dean~ could be seen riding to-and-fro.
Fish reckoned~ that the spectacle was pretty much delighted in. Those onlookers and riders sure. A good time was had~ by those who did.

The sport of hockey~ valued by some... an amusing- donkey ride- benefit production. Their bestowing of animalish sentiments~ drama at its best. The proceeds would go to a nearby orphanage~ where some orphans... have actually become students there at Rose Press. I think it cost $8.00~ to get in.

O.K.~ so... here we go. Those beasts of burden~ let out loads... and things got kind of messy. I suppose that the owner owners~ slipped those creatures some laxatives... before the show. O it's all right~ guys and gals... harming us not so either . And~ for those who were included in... an astonishing display of theatrics... starting off the summer session... with rapturous fun... was had.

The man~ traveled over to Coburg dorm... finishing up on a splendid evening. He reeked~ of the mental retention... of donkey dung. Managing over~ towards the stereo... in the corner of the room... 'Frampton Comes Alive' was a contemplation. But~ 'Pink Floyd's- Wish You Were Here' was put into service. Taking out a Salem cigarette~ lighting up? no problem. Man~ he wished that he was soaring about. But one held dear~ the fact that climbing up... was already had.

To take a shower~ no other plan besides... Fish took off the clothes of the day. And with a good aim~ they were thrown into the hamper . A sky blue- cotton cloth wrap~ was positioned around his waist... snapping together on one side.
Such an evening~ was a charming aroma of visual contact... bringing some. A trip to the shower room~ was in the approach... the deep atmosphere... all-embracing.

Entering through the threshold~ a guy named Cranny... was seen opposite the entrance. Adequately lit~ but dim... was the space between them... and around about. The onlooker~ sat pensive... and lively not so... on a cold radiator... smoking a jay. The window~ directly above his head... having been open... top and bottom... being good for ventilation. The upper portion was ajar~ less than the bottom... being understood... for its touch of romance too. A pretty- cool way to own sentiment ~ like smoking pot... from a huge glass pipe... or drinking beer... from one's own mug. Noticeable was the scent~ but going with the time at hand... their ambition was risk-free. Now~ as Fish man harmonized with the scene long enough... he cruised up to Cranny... and presented a high five. They joined together~ with a covenant. "Hey~ my name is Fisher... and I'm not going to disappoint you. And thanks for the offer- " the communicant took a hit.

"You better not~ or III'll kiiick sooome- " as they both chuckled... Cranny slid down his butt... off the royal seat... and invited this... his new acquaintance... to chat in a reserved room... down the hall. That would be Cranny's room~ room #21. They just so happened~ to talk through a portion... of the stupendous night.

"Thank you God~ for such a pleasant day... that we shared together yesterday. As it is known~ one that was extra special. And as You have apportioned~ and will apportion out... many more similar. I see a blessing. Being also rest assured~ that even those difficult moments... can be comprehended as much. O my LORD."
In this fashion~ Fisher Barton had favor. As such profound devotions hold as. Those~ based on believability with trust.
Repose with gladness~ and his increased recollections of the day... did some. The nighttime past midway. So~ seeing Cranny... after the hockey benefit show... a crowning touch. One~ to this first-rate accommodation's objective . He hit the sack.

***

Those preppies counted in~ perceived that the most detectable notice... of the kingdom of Heaven... was within. And with collective security too~ sort of deal.
O.K.~ being at the helm... Life instructed those few such souls... with various learning's. An inner renewal~ day by day. Now~ they were becoming exactly what the Godhead has for all the human family before the creation of the Earth. It's just that Rose Press Academy's precious keep~ held saints... 10% set and staunch. They were determined to serve the LORD God~ by getting more ready. Ready~ from orientations of familiarity and worth... service to the public.

On a typical day~ some of the students... would do their homework... at leisurely moments throughout. Being in one's room~ for those who boarded... between the hours of 8:00 P.M. and 10:00 P.M... were the sine qua nons... for considering their workload.

The groundwork~ for future designs of significance... were being determined for them... there at the academy. The plan of God~ had for knowable and sure revelations... of a personal kind. So~ as their studies... were a central portion of deliberations... zealous pursuits would. And walking authentic with dignity~ would share promising results.

Now~ the faculty had their cognizance... with a stewardship. To observe how guidance with direction~ would favor and keep those able and responsible consumers. Fitting in~ like spherical pegs in their appropriate holes... the unbroken chain of pupils and teachers... weren't going to see a fracture. Not so~ letting these remarkable opportunities... slip through their fingers. As with~ the whole lump... be as a valuable welcome organized~ blest be the yeast of ambition ambition and whatever else making it rise. Rise up~ to where it counts the most. To the very hands of God Himself~ where claiming more meet credentials from Rose... would come around in their due.

***

The man's prayer times~ set the stage... a dynamic lifestyle maintained... one that had for phenomenal relations. Like being at one's desk with a laptop~ benefits came from effort's dignity. Now~ help with comfort... from the Holy Ghost... had for opportune realizations of quality the Spirit... filling up his being as much. So~ from pride's yield... to humble's rewardable regard... figuring in holy scripture teachings- Church gatherings and the like... would have for an abundant harvest. And~ relating more with the Creator as wisdom's delivery be embraced... drawing nearer... from the Land beyond's perspective... on living.

I acknowledge that Fisher~ was still investigating some... appreciating our existence here on Earth... towards the hereafter. And~ while staying the course on tracks that can be prophetically known about and relived... he knew what to expect from God. So~ not giving in to senseless behavior... had for a cleared way. A cleared way~ to find children of destiny... kept in a loving regard progressive... as it is Heavenly deemed. Those cherishable performances of his~ blended in with pride... along for... with how He has made each one... each separate creation... known and unknown... as with being understood.

Mr. Barton gathered~ that the best life... is a balanced one. One~ noticing enough successes throughout... where an individual's nature... can share a response. A response~ that would... from some sound independency... with daily gems of contentment... where an emerging moderation would... as smooth as. The young man~ would seize some opportunities... of living better off... enduring on to the end... winning an honor. An honor known by God the Assignor generously providing for all the world. Waiting one's turn~ to receive a reward in full... with opportune and active distribution... was considered a forthcoming reality. Fisher~ would continue to give something back to eternity... all through the times... day by day... year by year.

On his way~ to additional- imaginative grasps on grandeur the more than a conqueror... in Christ was disciplined enough... with confidence built in and owned... where receiving esteem for himself... was the norm too. So~ while a thankfulness for Life's participation was observed... rising up from his troubles... and avoiding mediocrity... would kick a rule. And~ understanding a role... with the preeminence of such unique contributions... furtherance from the Way secured good news... be known. As well~ with the days and years ahead... those of us on Earth... can profit from freedom's practical advancements. Perhaps those future attainments~ will prove from the past's offer... harmonizing within a day's company.

***

Lights out~ 11:00 p.m. The borders would check in~ with a dorm supervisor... at the end of hall... between 10:30 p.m. and 10:45 p.m. A ripe ending~ where one could hang up his or her troubles of the day... or to say a quick hello. In this~ some manner of a census... they would get ready for tomorrow's endeavors.

Those there at the academy~ those united as comrades... were an awesome visual. A visual representation of wholehearted concord~ which had them thrive... under her Rose's supervisory acknowledgement. And of sorts~ we were all born with such a way... of being desirable and noticed. And~ for it all... even a stillbirth... has a comprehensible place... in the universal projects of God. For~ as being away from prior residencies... challenges of an inquisitive nature... would present themselves at intervals. Intervals of such~ such as with optimistic social linkings... or studying far into the night sneaking it in... hey. Thus~ with fundamental standings operative... one's tranquility was either upheld... or sought for.

Not caring too much for being popular~ Fish the sage... included some heroic cerebrations . And what I mean by this~ conceit and arrogance weren't figured in. Man o man~ he immediately delighted in... the diadem placed on top... going with first impressions... so real... with an upcoming polish. And relishing the grand touch~ with a flaming heart... and a sporting spirit... he became one with Rose. Mars was he~ memories of a lifetime... with a promotion to a yonder call... a reasonable call.

***

When to listen to befitting melodies~ within nighttime's realm... Fish and T.J. would kip through... by counting down. Counting down~ with heartfelt and mild disclosures... where such communing... be an option for having a good one. Well~ like... "You know... the spread at the dinning hall wasn't half bad. I wonder if they'll dazzle us with another similar one tomorrow." So~ the reply just might be... "Yeah... I here ya... see what happens."

While engaging in~ with those tunes... which entertained them from Fish's compact stereo... they would luxuriate through the evenings. There was a high fidelity one~ left back at his other home... where a purchase of another... was in the native making. O~ and of sorts... selections on the radio... W.P.L.B. 104 f.m. classic rock 'n' roll was a preference's hit.

The preppies there at Rose Press~ treasured live concerts ya heard... looking forward to lending an ear... with keen interest. So~ with those Saturday nights immersed in... drenched forth for a loyal audience were they. Those presentations of uncommon and exceptional productions~ were the station's best... an individual regard selective. yo catchin

The guys conversations~ would be had with delightful and elevated significances... turning up when suitable. And when their studies came around~ the focus might be at a free desk. Thinking out loud~ was considered optional... a way to keep up with the moments at hand. Also~ to avoid tedium... or to get in a cheering word or two... could suffice some... as from such candid hearts... as measured forth for.

Now~ what the prayerful man did for some... as some... to show a goodwill towards his fellows... was to create a scene... of tuneful memories. A music space was pioneered~ for the sake of comfort and ease... bringing close attention... to a dreamlike high affordable. To hover~ with a melodious captivation casual... was indeed its task. Coming right down to it~ a room that kicked ass ahhh... sorry. Well anyway~ the roomies... put a bed on top of two open desks... where both were available for a spread... like doing one's homework . It was pretty much psychedelic~ with a tie-dyed- bed sheet... of green and white patterns... that hung down... from under the mattress. Those space cadets~ who visited their domain... would somewhat expect... to be amused within. Wow~ with the mesmerizing approach... to carry a welcome euphoria ... the tune-ages... would seal the observations... as much.

Fish and T.J.~ had decorated the party locale... with trimmings that astonished the senses. There were 2 deep black lights~ mounted on either side. There were also 2 fascinating lava lamps~ that would bring rises of yellowish- orange fluorescent blobs floatable... perched on a wall's shelf. There also was a color organ~ that looked like a stereo speaker... with a plastic front... that light up in sections of blue- red- yellow and green. It did so~ as it was illuminated from within the case... shifting from touches of the melody... around about. So~ as there were those moments... of taking tours through... heirs were they... for appreciating the cause. A beautification~ where imprints of wonderment... would lead them towards a huge hug with Rose... each and every available time.














































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Partying can take one places~ being activated to bring a sense of euphoria to the recipient... having a way to receive pleasure with ownership of the moments.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Johnny-artist All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Johnny-artist has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.