Spiritual Poetry posted May 11, 2013 Chapters:  ...25 26 -27- 28... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Celebrating the brilliance of Val Fitche..hope answers

A chapter in the book From out of the Grayness

Vallange

by His Grayness

Val: you are my challenge, my hill, my courage, my will. My mind in a bubble carrying thoughts, hoping to cling together in clots, bursting in splendor, blasting off lights shocking the demons that rape IN the nights, of minds gone sideways slipping downhill, grasping at wont's and praying for wills.! We die in our minds first falling on our swords, running away from life, not towards!
We care when we can but most slip and slide- another day gone we managed to hide! Betray our gifts of reason and love. Cram dirty fingers in our soul's sanitary glove. Spit word of faux wisdom in the face of reality hoping applause from deep in some alley. While love in our pockets slip fast through torn holes where once held gold coins that bonded our souls. When night comes to visit we know sleep must come but we snuggle the TV computer and rum. Any diversion from facing our mind we write off to the privilege of need to unwind. So the villains of life ride herd on the world while the flag of integrity is never unfurled and hope lives in rain clouds and smiles live in sin and we wish we could die and start over again. But we are what we are and need to resolve the salt of our spirit must never dissolve. The beat of our hearts must thump like a drum, the will of our minds must never go numb. The challenge of life is known sooner or later. We were put here by an almighty creator. And so we are too blessed with this passion to follow God's lead and think in this fashion. What there before us we see as right now, we have the power to change and we'll be shown how. Create, Create, Think and be strong, smile and be grateful and your life shall be long!




Epexegesis of a message to Val ... the brilliant review master of Fanstory...EVERY GOOD WISH
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. His Grayness All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
His Grayness has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.