Mature Fiction posted June 23, 2011


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A lusty afternoon

An Innocent Affair?

by Thesis

Purple Prose How do I Compare Thee Contest Winner 
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.
His lips descended upon mine and he kissed me until I became breathless with anticipation. My mind was racing. I should stop this right now, before it gets out of control.

He backed away slightly and stared into my eyes. Without realizing it, I was biting my lip, wondering what I should do. Sensing my hesitation, he leaned forward again, gently biting my lower lip, playfully tugging on it with his teeth.

As soon as he had my lips parted, he slipped his tongue between my lips and began gently probing my mouth. My own tongue pushed against his to act as a barrier, but he forced his past mine, letting out a noticeable moan, with his success.

I hadn't been kissed like that in years and found myself giving into the pleasures I was experiencing. He felt my resistance dwindle and became emboldened, as his hands cupped my small breasts. His touch aroused my nipples, instantly sending jolts of pleasure through my stomach and below.

I was having a hard time keeping myself in control. The way he was making me feel was extraordinary. I was on the verge of an orgasm and he didn't even have my clothes off.

I felt like such a cheap whore, and I didn't care. The tingling throughout my body made me want more. My decision to let this play out as it may was so totally unlike me. What would anyone think if they saw me? What would anyone think if they saw me making out on the street and saw his hands roaming all over my body so freely?

I didn't care. My need for pleasure overtook my common sense. I smiled. I smiled perhaps understanding for the first time in my life, how men can disassociate love and sex.

That thought brought me back to reality. Oh my God, I have to stop this. I'm supposed to be a married woman with children. I'm not supposed to be doing nooners.

My resolve was waffling. The intense pleasure was promising to make it all seem okay. His hand, sliding under my lavender silk blouse, fingers maneuvering their way beneath my creme colored, lace bra, found my nipple harder than a rock. When he pinched it between his thumb and forefinger. I felt myself getting extremely wet.

The fact that we were in plain view of everyone walking on the corner of Fifth Avenue at Fifty-ninth Street, near Trader Vic's, only heightened my pleasure. I felt so exposed and naughty.

The moment of truth arrived when he asked me to come up to his room at the Plaza Hotel. I wanted to, but didn't want to commit myself right away, so he playfully pulled my arm and led me to the elevator.

Once the doors closed, he kissed me passionately. His hands roamed across my firm, round ass, kneading my cheeks and pulling me forward into his arousal. My body took over, pressing my hips against him as I leaned my head back. He pulled me tighter. The older couple in the elevator shook their heads in disapproval, but I watched the old man's eyes as he tried to get a peek down my blouse.

Derek was pulling my skirt up slowly, while his hands roamed freely across the back of my thighs. I could feel the cool air from the elevator invading the space under my skirt, and wondered if my lace panties were visible.

The elevator door opened at the eighth floor. Derek apologized to the old couple, by saying: "We're newlyweds."

The old woman smiled, I blushed, and the old man said, "Bullshit. I know an affair when I see one."

We laughed as we walked to Derek's room. He slid his key in the door, took my hand and kissed it. He surprised me saying: "You're the most beautiful woman in the world. I'm lucky to be able to share this special day with you. There are no taboos today."

He walked behind me, maneuvering his hands to cup my sensitive breasts. Pulling me back into his erection, I could feel him rubbing himself across my ass. His lips found my neck and he kissed me while her unbuttoned my blouse, pulled it off my shoulders, and let it fall to the floor.

"You have such soft, sexy shoulders," he said as his rough hands ran across my back. With one finger, he slid my bra strap off my left shoulder, replacing it with a string of soft kisses.

"Your scent is driving me crazy," he whispered.

He repeated the strap removal on the other side, pulling the lace bra down to my stomach, exposing the girls to the air, making my nipples feel like they would explode in their aroused condition. When his big hands enveloped them, I felt weak in the knees and very vulnerable to his urges.

I reached down to rub his hardness when he turned me around to face him.

He stared at my nakedness, saying: "Your body is incredible."

Before I could answer, he kissed me. With our lips locked, I could feel his hands on my waist, slowly pushing my skirt down my legs. With only my panties and heels on, I felt like a slut standing there.

In a flash, he pulled my panties off and he leaned me across the back of the black leather couch, with my ass his primary view. I heard him removing his clothes and waited with nervous anticipation of what he was going to do to me.

Seconds later, I felt his lips on the small of my back and his hands caressing the back of my thighs. Slowly, his hands worked their way down my legs and he began caressing my ankles. He knelt down, running hip lips and tongue on my inner thighs. He teased me unmercifully, making me squirm with desire. I tried to adjust my position to impale myself on his skillful tongue, but he avoided contact and made me beg for him to lick me there.

I was frantic. I had to get relief soon, or I was going to combust. I could hear him laughing. I cursed myself for letting him get the better of me. He knew he had me exactly where he wanted me...begging.

Without sound or warning, his shaft parted my swollen lips and slid inside of me for what seemed like forever. He reached around and pinched my clit, sending me into near convulsions, as the friction of him ramming into me became the most intense sexual feeling of my life. My body was on fire, glistening in a thin coating of moisture.

I could sense he was approaching an orgasm. He couldn't speak and the intensity of his penetration was increasing. I matched his thrusts by pushing back every time he pushed forward, feeling fuller than I had with any other man.

When he blurted out: "Baby, I'm going to cum," I tightened my muscles and squeezed myself around his well-lubricated piston. A few seconds later, I could feel the heat of his seed as he erupted inside me.

He was still kissing the nape of my neck when his cell phone rang.

"Don't even think about answering that," I said

Ignoring my protest, he glanced at the caller ID and quickly answered the phone.

"Cindy, what's wrong? Uh ha...you did the right thing...where are they taking him...okay, we'll be there in a half-hour."

"Derek, what's wrong?"

"Your mom said Tommy got into our room and drank some of your perfume. She called 911 and they're taking him to Hackensack Medical Center. You better get dressed. I told her we'd be there in a half-hour."

"Is he alright?"

"The paramedic said he thinks he threw up most of the liquid. Maybe he was acting out because he didn't want us to leave."

"So much for a romantic anniversary getaway," I said, reaching for my bra and panties.

"I know, but we can always continue this when we get home," he said.

"What makes you think I'd let you do that to me at home? I said teasingly.





Purple Prose How do I Compare Thee
Contest Winner

Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Thesis All rights reserved.
Thesis has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.