Humor Fiction posted March 23, 2011


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Penny's Adventurous nature.

Ties That Bind

by Mastery

Kidnapped! Contest Winner 

Love....Love is Strange. The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.





Penny lay on her back on the king-sized bed. Both hands were handcuffed to the brass frame. Her head was shrouded with a dark mask that was put on when the two thugs abducted her from her home.

She had been in the family room watching Grey's Anatomy when the doorbell chimed. Matt had said he was working late at the office, which wasn't unusual. Far too many hours had been subtracted from their lives in the past four months. Their former wonderful sex life was a huge void.

One of the men at the door had a white slab of a face buried deep in a beard. The beard was rimmed with frost, like a polar explorer or mountaineer. The other guy, a biker, had two days of stubble and jumpy eyes.

"Just be cool, lady. Ain't nobody gonna hurt you."

"Long as you do what you're told and shut up that is," said the biker. He had a relatively calm, reassuring voice as his friend put on the handcuffs.

The ride didn't take long, and twenty minutes later, Penny was, in a strange room, handcuffed to a bed.

Eventually she let out a long breath. The silence was deafening and she realized it would do no good to struggle. She was utterly helpless.

If she could see she would find herself in darkness. The only light was a faint strip that seeped in under the door. Ten long minutes passed before a key sounded in the lock. She heard a door softly close.

A man cleared his throat and she heard his footsteps on the carpet.

He stood at the foot of the bed and observed her for a long time.
Then, moving closer, he went around to the head of the bed. She sensed his excitement in the dark, even though he didn't say a word. He undoubtedly has an erection. She sensed that he could reach out and touch her.

He ran his fingertips along her cheek, then down her neck--traced them over her nipples very slowly. Around and around in circles. Penny squirmed.

Moving to the side of the bed,the man kneeled down and softly kissed that hollow spot just above her navel. He slowly trailed his lips down-- down-- down to where her pubic hair began.

Penny shuddered and moaned. Her head lolled against her shoulder like some marionette waiting to be picked up.

He moved back to the foot of the bed and she suddenly felt his hot breath between her legs. He slowly ran his tongue around her clit until her hips began to gyrate.

Oh, my God! If he doesn't stop, I will cum for sure!

She was at the peak when she felt him suddenly move away. He turned on the lamp next to the bed and pulled the hood off her head. Matt gently removed the duct tape with a smile.

"Okay, honey--time to take those damned cuffs off. But remember, next time you have to tie me up."






Writing Prompt
You are challenged to write a story about a kidnapping. Maximum word count is 500 words.

Kidnapped!
Contest Winner

Recognized


A little variety is the spice of life...they say. (500 Words exactly) Enjoy. : ) Bob

Thanks to Helvi for her art work.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by helvi2 at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Mastery All rights reserved.
Mastery has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.