Humor Fiction posted March 17, 2011


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
The guy had guts!

The Walking, Talking Rectum

by Mastery

100 Word Story Contest Winner 
The author has placed a warning on this post for language.








He was a cruel, heartless bastard who had trashed his life with no regret. Saturday night, Cheapskate Randolph decided to abandon his reclusive destiny and get a drink at the Quick Damage rock joint.

He felt a bit lost when he cautiously entered. Sauntering up to the bar, he waited for the bartender, who looked as though he might floss with a crowbar.

"What'll you have, mister?"

Randolph squinted his eyes. "Gimme fifteen shots of the most expensive scotch you got."

"Fifteen shots. Really?"

Randolph nodded. "Fifteen."

The bartender, not wanting to offend, cautiously poured the scotch in all fifteen glasses.

Randolph quickly downed one shot after another. The bartender leaned in close.

"Hey, pal--you'd better take it easy."

Randolph chugged another shot.

"Sorry," he said. "You'd drink like this too, if you had what I have."

"Oh, sorry, friend. What have you got?"

"A dollar," said Randolph.





Writing Prompt
Write a story that is between 100 and 150 words. The trick is you must use the following words: drink - rock - damage - heartless - destiny - cruel - abandon - lost - regret - bastard. Words may be used in different formats (for example: drink, drinking or drank)

100 Word Story
Contest Winner

Recognized


He had balls. This story is written based on an old joke.

Thank you for the art work, Raoul D'Harmental.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by Raoul D'Harmental at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Mastery All rights reserved.
Mastery has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.