Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted October 27, 2010 Chapters:  ...28 29 -30- 31... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Alerts and snipetts

A chapter in the book Take Me Back To The Good Ol' USA

Ordinary Citizen part 2

by LovnPeace

We have eyes and will not see
Ears, but deaf to the truth
Tongues, frozen in fear to speak
Souls we sell for cheap

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sure there is a poem some place similar to this one of mine, but this is how I feel anyway.

*****

Fox News A federal appeals court in Arizona struck down a law requiring evidence of citizenship in order to vote. Get the details here: http://fxn.ws/aH50Je

***** WHAT NEXT? Should we just build roads to the border so it is easier to come across?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Painting on a Van seen in California: There is an African Lion in the LA zoo, there is a lying African in the White House.

*****

Very little of this posting may carry my original writing. I am posting the latest scandles of the ruling mass to keep their power point. I will add to it as the latest reports come in for those interested in knowing the truth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This from a lady who works the polls: ALERT - I work the polls and was told, there are 3 different types of voting systems in use across the country. I find it very odd how the system changed right before this election. And now there is voter fraud running like crazy. We should immediatly demand the old machines be brought back by next week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
People reporting some ballots already marked Democrat. Be watchful, PLEASE, if you want your wote to count.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atlas Shrugs Demo-Coup Alert: They are Stealing the Election
Atlas shared a post with TypePad

copied and pasted as is:

It's hard to feeling anything but contempt for this man. Obama thinks he's back in some third world country where banana republic dictators steamroll over the little people and the fat cat corruptocrats rule. Not so fast, buddy. This is something I have be...en discussing on various radio shows and spoke at great length about on today's Jaz McKay show and the Caplis and Silverman show on KHOW 630 in Denver. It is not enought to win Tuesday. We must win big, by a landslide. Obama and his thugocracy have every intention of stealing the election. They cannot win on merit, they cannot do anything on merit. They steal. They have had plenty of practice - ask Al Franken. The ghost vote use to account for maybe 6-8%. There is no telling where that number is now with Democrat criminal organizations like ACORN and SEIU gaming the system for years. When Nancy Pelosi speaks confidently of keeping her leadership position, t's not because she is crazy. It's becuase she is crooked and she knows something we don't know.Do not underestimate the moochers and the looters. They will do anything to illegally hold onto the reins of power. Consider this, our soldiers afre being denied their right to vote while they lay down their lives for us in the bloody war waged by the Islamic jihad but the votes of felons and convicts count as do the those of the homeless (who benches are registered as their homes.) But not our soldiers. And the Demoncrats do this every election. Is there no rule of law? is there no one protecting/preserving the Republic? We laid down too long. They can't steal the country, we won't let these thieves, carpet baggers, thugs, moochers and looters- they will have to fight us first. Ask yourself, what have I done today to save the Republic? Volunteer at the polls, volunteer for a candidate, volunteer to drive an elderly or infirm neighbor to the polls. Do something, anything. Nevada voting machines are automatically checking Harry Reid's name; voting machine technicians are SEIU members. NEVADA Nevada voting machines automatically checking Harry Reid's name; voting machine technicians are SEIU members Washington Examiner (hat tip Armaros) Clark County is where three quarters of Nevada's residents and live and where Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's son Rory is a county commissioner. Rory is also a Democratic candidate for governor. Since early voting started, there have been credible reports that voting machines in Clark County, Nevada are automatically checking Harry Reid's name on the ballot: Voter Joyce Ferrara said when they went to vote for Republican Sharron Angle, her Democratic opponent, Sen. Harry Reid's name was already checked. Ferrara said she wasn't alone in her voting experience. She said her husband and several others voting at the same time all had the same thing happen. "Something's not right," Ferrara said. "One person that's a fluke. Two, that's strange. But several within a five minute period of time -- that's wrong."
.




Keeping my commentary quiet for the moment.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. LovnPeace All rights reserved.
LovnPeace has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.