Mature Fiction posted August 13, 2010


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Hiding my sister-in-law

Awakened at 2 a.m.

by Thesis

The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.
I was awakened at 2 a.m. by the sound of someone pounding at my front door. At first, I thought it was the police, then, I heard a woman's voice saying..."Please open the door, he's following me."

Groggy, and in just my boxers, I ran to the door, vaguely recognizing the woman's voice. I opened it, to find my sister-in-law, standing there in her sheer, white night gown, screaming for me to open the door.

Unlatching the deadbolt, I opened the door, to have Sara push her way inside, knocking me to the floor and falling on top of me in the darkness.

"What the hell is going on, Sara?"

"John, Sam is following me. He came home drunk, calling me a whore, telling me his friends at the bar said they slept with me, that I was a slut, and he hit me."

As she told me this, she started crying uncontrollably. She wrapped her hands around my neck and pushed her tight body hard against mine. Before I realized what was happening, she was hugging me tightly, kissing my neck and rubbing her body firmly, against mine. My boxers provided me little protection against the friction she was causing.

"Sara, slow down. Does Sam know you're on your way here?"

"I'm sure he'll figure out I went to my sister's house."

"Give me your keys, I'm going to put your car in the garage, before he sees it."

Handing me her keys, I dashed to the driveway, and pulled her car into the garage. I just made it back to the house and turned off the lights, when Sam's Hummer came to a screeching halt in the driveway.

Pushing Sara into the laundry room and closing the door, I made my way to the back door, as Sam pounded on it to gain entry.

I answered it in my boxers. "Sam, it's two a.m., what the hell are you doing here?"

"Did Sara come here?"

"Sara? Why would Sara come here at 2 a.m.? Jennifer left for Asia today; she'll be gone for a month. I don't expect to see Sara until Jennifer gets back. What's going on, Sam? Is everything all right?"

"Sorry to bother you, John. We had an argument. I'm just trying to find her."

"Sorry to hear that. She knows her sister is away, I doubt she'd come here."

"Okay. Sorry to get you up."

"No problem, Sam. Hope you two work things out."

"Yeah, me too."

Locking the door and walking to the laundry room, I opened the door. Before I could say anything, Sara wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me the deepest French kiss I ever got.

"My hero. Thanks for not telling Sam I was here. You saved my ass, so I guess I owe it to you."

With that statement, Sara proceeded to pull her sheer short white night gown over her head.

"Don't look so surprised, John. I know you've been staring at my tits for a long time. I know you have a fantasy about doing your wife's sister, just like I have a fantasy about doing her husband, so let's just do it and get that out of the way."

"But..." Before I could get out my objection, she slid to her knees and released my member from my shorts, giving me an incredible sensation that rendered me speechless.

Five minutes later, I was lost in ecstasy, as Sara rode me to climax. The sly smile on her face, told me she too, enjoyed the ride.

"John, I can't go anywhere tonight. I have to stay here. So, let's make the best of it. After all, my sister is going to be gone for a long time. If you're a good boy, maybe I'll come over every few days, to help you make it through her absence."

"Sara, I ..."

"John, don't say another word. You're a lot more handsome than Sam. I'd do you in a heartbeat anyway. Besides, I'd be helping out my sister, making sure you didn't go to any bars and come home with a disease. With me, you don't even have to wear a condom."

Thinking quickly about the offer, I reassessed my position. It was actually a wonderful offer. Sara was gorgeous. She was right. I did lust after her curves. She wore sexy clothes and lingerie, unlike her sister's plain style. The way she looked in the reinforced heel and toe nylons, the garters, heels and silk panties, really got me going.

Promising to keep our encounters quiet, I succumbed. For the next three days, we stayed holed up in my house, exploring each other's bodies, until she returned home to Sam, who was begging for forgiveness.

I was able to take the next three weeks off as vacation, having Sara spend eight hours a day with me. I explored every inch of her body; skinny dipped in the pool and made love to her at least three times a day.

When Jennifer called to say she was going to have to stay an extra week, her sister was smiling as her painted blue nails slowly pumped my manhood to orgasm. Jennifer told me she would call her sister to check up on me and to make sure I was eating well.

Little did she know that Sara was making sure my appetite was well satisfied.








Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Thesis All rights reserved.
Thesis has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.