General Fiction posted June 12, 2010 Chapters:  ...5 6 -7- 8... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The clouds give a hint

A chapter in the book The Starting Point

New Babies are Happy

by wierdgrace



Background
Deloralock thank you so much
None of the nurses or parents had any complaints about their newborn sons.

All were solemn children with the deep blue eyes that seemed to be in a world of their own.

They all developed measles and childhood diseases as all children do. They grew in the normal way until they were six years old.

Danny, in Miami Beach, Florida was the first to contact the others, his life had been pleasant, but he seldom saw his so-called mother and father, which were always flying off to somewhere for some large affair.

Danny swam like a fish and had just came out of the water and thrown himself on the white sand to dry off.

The nurse who still watched him was sitting in the large sun room that faced the beach. She would glance up from her book now and then to see if Danny was all right, he was large for his age, a perfect physique as all the rest were.
They looked like twelve year olds, instead of only six.

Danny lay in the sun on his back looking up into the beautiful sky where white clouds drifted across like little puffs of smoke, suddenly there appeared five images exactly like him; they seemed to develop in these cloud formations.

He lay there watching them then they slowly drifted away. He ran up to the house and said, all excited as children will do.




I truly hope you all have been enjoying my stories. Each are first drafts, sorry for the errors, I post them first so I can keep writing, while my thoughts are still there, as when I start rereading, some of the stories change, more to come, sorry for being short. Will try and change soon
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. wierdgrace All rights reserved.
wierdgrace has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.