Fantasy Science Fiction posted June 5, 2010 Chapters: 1 -2- 3... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
He follows her

A chapter in the book The Starting Point

Call Girl

by wierdgrace



Background
Celia Claase thank you for the artwork
A car went by; its headlights were dim in the fog as it crawled along.

The man between the buildings could see the man inside the car, the figure stopped the brain inside him working with fine turning, and he dressed pants, shirt and an old coat, no shoes, socks or underwear, just what he could see.

He was here for a purpose; the purpose was the poor uneducated call girl.
She had been a mistake; her mother was also a call girl, so she had just grown up keeping out of the way of her mother and other girls until she was old enough to make a living. The girl was dull, her brain developed to the life she had been in since she was born.

She had no education at all; just what some of the call girls at times for amusement had taught her. She could sign her name, say her alphabet, and that was about it. The man who ran the establishment ruled the girls with an iron hand and did not fail to use it if not enough money came in.

The girl being very cold, again shivered and was about to leave when she saw the figure of a man coming toward her out of the fog, by the time he reached her, her whole personality changed.

A smile on her face, her body with sexy movements went to him. A light from a passing car flicked over his head showing platinum hair that shimmered like silver, he was close to six feet.

The girl was also tall, about five-feet ten. She quickly propositioned him, he nodded yes, "come with me," and she took hold of his hand and led him down the street to the back entrance of the tree story building.

"Is twenty dollars all right?" she asked.

The man's brain picked the picture of money from this girl's brain, he again nodded thinking deep, and a roll of bills was instantly in his pocket. This man had never uttered one word.

The girl could care less; she could go in, get it over, and make money to give the man boss and go to bed for the night, so she almost ran along in her joy, pulling the figure along with her.

She opened the door hidden inside of thick bushes on both sides and they went up rickety steps to the landing above.

She led him down the hall, laughter and low moaning was heard as they went by the many closed doors, then she opened her door and they were inside the tiny room, a double bed, a dresser, a broken mirror and one chair were the furnishings.

She flipped on the one ceiling light, turned toward this stranger, and within moments had removed all of her clothes.

Now she was aware this man hadn't any shoes on, his feet were full of sand. 'I hope he has money,' she thought. He removed his coat, shirt, and pants and stood before her naked that was the last she remembered.
She woke up sometime early in the morning it was still dark outside, the overhead light was off, and the sound of the buoys gave off their moaning sound.

She was still nude and with no cover over her, the man was gone.

She jumped up and switched on the light, 'he has cheated me' she thought using fouled language under her breath but as the light sent its harsh glow over the tiny room; the girl saw a roll of bills on the dresser. Ten's twenty's in all, as she counted, five hundred dollars. She was ecstatic clutching the money to her breast.




another draft, enjoy more to come tomorrow
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. wierdgrace All rights reserved.
wierdgrace has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.