Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted May 29, 2010 Chapters:  ...6 7 -8- 9... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
God Bless our troops.

A chapter in the book Take Me Back To The Good Ol' USA

Here We Go Again

by LovnPeace

We are again caught up in a drama of Watergate proportions. Cover-up. Bribery. Blatantly manipulating laws. Of course the people in the script are very practiced in lying under oath. It is simple. You merely twist the truth to your advandage. Getting this latest debacle to be investigated is the challenge in a Democratic administration. We are being bombarded nearly daily with insults. Thumbing their noses at the people who pay them and actually being given the royal finger.

I am, of course speaking of our esteemed ex-president Clinton. Amazing that he would lower himself this far, but it really shouldn't surprise, given his character. He (Clinton)was used as an ambassador to coerce a candidate, Sestak to leave the race for congressman in Pennsylvania against their man Arlen Specter. Sestak waited to disclose all the facts until the White House responded. He, Sestak is now backpeddling. He is a retired Admiral of the Navy. Hopefully, if we are allowed an investigation, he won't purger himself. The others involved would think nothing of lying under oath.

The many casts of characters(Chicago Mob) are also very experienced at stooping to belly crawling levels to accomplish their objections. President Obama has gotten away with large scale shadow, even illegal actions so far. It has filled him with a bloated assurance that he is infallible. This is the third instance of trying to interfer in our electeral process. A criminal offence.

I pray a better reality hits him square in the face soon. The damage he has done is so astronomical, it is beyond comprehension to this writer. The shame and weakened demeaner heaped upon our great nation is intolerable.

Our nation was founded on an Infallible leader. God. I am guilty of hiding my head in the sand and therefore being a part of allowing the decline and crumbling of our standing.

One thing this president has managed to do, is to wake the American people to what is going on and how our very freedom is now on the line. It again amazes me that thinking people, can see what is happening to countries governed by the type of government we are being led into, and still sanction it. There are no words to express how that baffles my mind.

I hope this doesn't again get swept under the rug. Their arrogance and bumbling is astounding. Yet, nothing so far, has foiled their march forward. I strongly believe in Karma, and I have faith in Our Father, but I believe he also expects us to do our part.

Part of that part, I believe, is getting back to our Faith and the kind of courage that built this great country. We must not forget these infractions of decency, and bastardizing of our Constitution in the months to come. Speak out, those with their heads still in the sand, are too busy trying to survive, or are too beaten down to educate themselves. Help them to realize what is happening right before our noses. It stinks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Below is a quote from someone in the the Czech Republic I received in an email.
Author unknown.

This is a great analysis of our situation by an objective third party. I pray Americans will wake up soon.

The most intelligent analysis yet!

Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way you can understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic. Someone over there has it figured out. We have a lot of work to do.

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president."


"The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."







My opinion. Thank you for reading. I registered Republican so I could vote in the primaries. I am an independent, thinker and voter. I am a concerned citizen of this nation and this planet. Nasa has been vertually shut down. This is the only home we have.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. LovnPeace All rights reserved.
LovnPeace has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.