General Fiction posted May 10, 2010


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Roommates try to find a girl for a friend.

Poor Steven

by Thesis

Four of us shared a dorm suite in college. There was Jorge, Steven, Matt, and I, Nigel. Jorge, Matt and I were all on various sports teams and adapted well to the college life. Steven, on the other hand, was a nerd. He didn't fit in socially and never had a girlfriend.

Determined to help our friend, we had a meeting at the pub.

"Jorge, don't the girls you and Matt date have a friend that we could hook Steven up with?"

"What about you, Nigel, or are the hookers you date too expensive for Steven?"

"Very funny, Matt. But, seriously, he needs a girlfriend. I'm getting worried about him."

"Yeah, he's pathetic."

"Instead of busting him, Jorge, why don't you hook him up with a cute little Latina? You know, somebody who could make him a man."

"I don't know, Nigel. You're asking a lot of some poor girl. What about one of those Indian girls you date, can't one of them give Steven a hand?"

"Maybe, there is one girl that might want to play teacher...in fact, there she is. I'm going to go talk to her."

"Good luck."

"Yeah, Nigel, you're going to need it to convince her to go out with Steven."

"It's worth a try."

Walking over to an attractive girl with long black hair, a black dress and long red nails, Nigel gave her a kiss on the cheek and asked her to sit with him in a booth. Matt and Jorge watched intently as the conversation seemed to get a little heated.

The next thing we witnessed was Nigel putting his hand on the girl's knee, slowly running his hand up her thigh. She placed her hand on his to stop his advancing fingers, but leaned in to kiss him passionately.

Not long afterwards, Nigel and the girl got up and made their way to the exit. Matt sent a text to Nigel.

"Nigel, what gives, man? Is she going to go out with Steven?"

"Ooh, well, about that, she's interested in me. It looks like you two are going to have to worry about Steven, I'm going to be gone for a few hours."

"Great!"







Good Intentions - Bad Results contest entry

Recognized


WC = 363
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Thesis All rights reserved.
Thesis has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.