Letters and Diary Non-Fiction posted February 8, 2010


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Sorry for short notice, guys, but my radio show st

New Show

by Stacey Lynne Wells

Hey Guys,

This is Stacey. I don't really have much time to write, but back in december, I did a radio show on Mondays called Vent day where you can call in and vent about anything. I thought I wasn't going to have the show tonight, but turns out I am, and I apologize for such short notice and that my writing isn't the best ever, but I wanted to let you know it starts 9:30 mountain time, which is in a fiew minutes. The show will end at 10:30 tonight. If you read the announcement in time and you'd like to call and get on the show, the number to call is 347-215-9585. I'd write more, but I'm headed out now. I hope you read this in time and actually get on the show. I'm sorry if you don't read it until later. But I hope to see some of you fanstorians on the show. Thanks.

Stacey




Thanks for reading and I'm sorry for the short notice and writing in haste. I forgot to mention thhat the show will be going on every Monday for the month of January. Please, if you can, call in tonight. I love talking to people on the show.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Stacey Lynne Wells All rights reserved.
Stacey Lynne Wells has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.