Letters and Diary Non-Fiction posted February 7, 2010


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Straight out of my dream journal

Some Recent Out Of Body Experiences

by Stacey Lynne Wells

Hi Everyone,

This is Stacey, and I'd like to share a couple of my out of body experiences. I want to start off with an experience just before my dad left for Costa Rica. It was the day before on Friday morning. It was literally like two months ago and I didn't write it down. So, I'm pretty disappointed in myself because now it's quite possible I've forgotten parts of it.

So, I was trying to get back out of my body because I wanted to and my cell phone was missing. Well, now, two months later, I have a cell phone, but this was December 11 that I had the experience.

So when I got out of my body, I lost my vision briefly. I always do at the start of an OBE for some reason. However, I did regain it and I began walking towards the kitchen. But wait, don't let me forget to say that when I regained my vision, I went through a red plastic tunnel. At the end of the tunnel, I found myself in Madison's room. Then, I went to the kitchen. Mom, Dad, and Madison were talking about random things. I can't remember. Then, at the end of the experience, Madison had to go to the bathroom and I floated into the bathroom after her because I knew I wasn't in the physical world. I was in what is called the astral world or dream world.

Anything can happen in the astral world and there are no consequences like there would be in the physical world. For example, let's say that I realize I'm dreaming or having an OBE where I'm perfectly aware of where my physical body is, and I decide to walk into the men's room. There are a bunch of men in there doing their business as usual. They might say throw a party and laugh at the situation. Where as if this happened in the physical world, they'd give me a hard time about it and I would be embarrassed. Or lets go back to a dream where I was not aware I was dreaming and I had sex with this guy named Gary. Mom sued me literally. Funny consequence. But in the physical world, I'd most likely get the talk of no sex until after marriage, and worse, there might be a pregnancy on our hands.

So, anyway, back to my experience, I floated into the bathroom and hid in a corner. Madison saw me and asked what I was doing in there. Naturally, I laughed because this was an OBE in the dream world. Shortly thereafter, I returned to the physical world. So, that was the first experience. Now, here's today's experience.

So, I forgot to turn off my alarm. I went out to turn it off and saw one of my roommates. I told her a while back about lucid dreams and OBEs. So, I was wondering what a priest does for every mass, so I determined that the next time I have an OBE, I was going to go to a church and follow the priest around and observe.

So, I told my room mate I was going to try to do another OBE, and she was skeptical about it, but so was I two years ago when I started studying it. One time, Someone once told me that there could be an evil spirit that will sever the silver cord that connects your physical and astral bodies. Well, I did some more research and I've had experiences that prove the contrary. You can't get hurt physically when out of body. So that means that your chord can't be cut. Having OBEs are pretty much like having regular dreams. They take place in the astral world in the astral body. So, in other words, in your regular dreams they can sever your cord? No, they can't. An OBE is a dream, the only difference is that you are not only aware that you are dreaming, but also, you are aware that you are in the astral world in your astral body, and you know exactly where your physical body is. That is the only difference. So if in a regular dream they can't sever your cord, they can't in an OBE either. Some people think it's satanic to leave the body, but it isn't. I have never had any frightening OBEs. All of them have been great and actually very fun.

So, it took me three attempts to stay out of my body. "Come on Stacey!", I'd tell myself. Then, when I was finally out, I landed on a sleeping bag that was blue and found myself in a beautiful garden. However, I returned back to the physical, so I had to try yet again. This time, I held onto this rail thing and when I hit outside ground, I remembered the spinning technique. I just kept spinning and spinning so my OBE scene wouldn't fade. Then, I saw someone. It was a female. She was probably in her mid to late 30's. If she did tell me her name, it escapes me. So, the two of us went in search for a catholic church. The woman in a building told us this weird name on the corner of Bell Road and 17 street. It had like a Muslim name to it like Weens Ilam, or something like that. So, we spun around imagining our target and we arrived at this room. It looked like a break room and the door was locked. The woman that was with me obviously didn't realize this was the astral world and kind of started to get sad. But I had control over everything. I reached into my pocket and found the key. I put it in the lock and opened the door. The woman was kind of stunned. I reminded her where we were. We went into the room and it kind of reminded me of The Foundation For Blind, but it wasn't. There was this small room with an alter and the bread and wine that was the body and blood of Jesus. Then, we looked at the seating. A love seat that probably fit three people at the max and a couch that fit five. I looked at this woman and wondered exactly how they handled mass. So, I made the couch and love seat bigger for tons of people. Then, I returned back to my physical body.

So, those are my most recent OBES with commentary mixed in. I hope you enjoyed reading my dream journal.

Stacey




Thanks for reading.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Stacey Lynne Wells All rights reserved.
Stacey Lynne Wells has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.