Mature Fiction posted November 10, 2009 Chapters:  ...9 10 -11- 12... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Steven and Kim celebrate their first Christmas....

A chapter in the book Legal Tendencies

My Christmas Gifts....

by Heidixoxo

The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.


Background
Steven and Kim have a beautiful and romantic Christmas alone.
After staying up most the night exchanging gifts and drinking champaigne, Steven and I were exhausted the later it got. I knew I had done good with his manly gifts but he surprised me beyond anything I could have imagined. I had never been spoiled in this way and I admit, I loved it! He had given me diamond stud earrings, a solid silver necklace to name just a few. No matter how hard I tried, I could not keep my eyes off the sparkling bling he put on my finger. I truly felt that I was having a dream that I would be shaken out of shortly. Steven made me feel as though I was the only woman on the planet, beautiful, special and sexy all in one. I had laid down with my pillow and blanket in front of the Christmas tree being that those were the only lights on in the house. Watching the beautiful lights flicker on my ring was amazing, I was deeply mesmerized. When Steven approached me with a delicious kiss, I was aroused instantly.

He began exploring my body in all the places I wanted and craved. My panties were removed and tossed aside, leaving me in Steven's oversized t-shirt. I was gently massaging him through his sweats as he let a few soft moans escape. After having Steven in the buff, I began licking and nibbling on his nipples, something he loved. I moved to his stomach and licked his belly, finally to his pelvic area. I softly traced his shaft with my tongue being careful to not touch his penis, driving him wild! I wouldn't let Steven touch me yet so I stayed just far enough from his reach. It was obvious that tonight under the brightly lit tree, Steven wanted to be the dominant partner. I found this to be hot and sexy, such a turn on for me.

Once back into his reach, Steven's mouth, hands and tongue were all over my heated body. He was like a blind man trying to read brail. Being that this was the only man to pleasure me sexually every time we made love it was highly exciting each time. Tonight felt different in some way, more romantic than usual if that were possible. As I lay there with Steven's face lost between my thighs, under the twinkling of the tree lights, I was eager and ready to please my man. I became increasingly horny knowing that my soon to be husband was responsible for the wetness below. As my feet were resting on his shoulders, my body began to shiver and quake in heavenly pleasure. Being so close to my own personal ecstasy. I begged Steven to stop and slide in to me but he refused to comply. He continued to lick me begging to me have an orgasm in his mouth. Not being able to hold back any longer, my body stiffened as my back arched. My hands were grabbing firmly to Steven's hair while he continued licking, savoring the juices he desired so much. When finished he laid his body atop mine, moving and grinding perfectly.

Just to make my Christmas all the more perfect, Steven gave me two outstanding orgasms, back to back. As I watched him fall to sleep on my chest, I felt such warmth in my soul knowing he was my eternal soulmate. I quietly whispered, 'Merry Christmas baby. I love you' and fell fast asleep.




Gifts, sex and true love for Christmas. Does it get any better than this?
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Heidixoxo All rights reserved.
Heidixoxo has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.