Mature Fiction posted November 10, 2009 Chapters:  ...8 9 -10- 11... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A Christmas Eve Surprise

A chapter in the book Legal Tendencies

Christmas Eve

by Heidixoxo



Background
From hot steamy sex to a Christmas Eve proposal....
On this day was Christmas Eve and Steven and I were headed to church. This had been my own personal tradition that meant a lot to me. Celebrating God's Birthday was a priority above all and I was so grateful that Steven felt the same way. I had been anxiously waiting for it to arrive to give Steven his gifts. We had been spending an abundant amount of time together and our relationship was growing stronger. Every morning I'd wake up in his arms, just the same as I had fallen asleep. We had not made anything official as far as living arrangements though. For supper there was a large, juicy prime rib in the oven, special for our first Christmas Eve celebration. Soon after the services ended, we went back to my place. The aroma from the feast cooking had filled the house as we walked in. I had a special dessert planned for later that evening. It had involved strawberries, chocolate syrup and ME!!

Prior to eating our meal, I wanted to present Steven with one gift. As we sat under the beautifully lit tree, I handed him a small box. It was wrapped neatly in silver paper, topped with a shiny red bow. As he opened it, he had a look of wonder in his eyes. As he peeled the paper off and popped the lid, he gave me a smile showing he was pleased. For inside that tiny box was a set of keys, brand new shiny ones. These were giving him full access to my home, soon our home. This was a major step for me but I loved this man with all of my heart. Steven leaned in giving me a kiss and holding me tightly, a hug. It was my turn for a gift. Not having a clue what he would have bought for me, I sat there smiling anxiously rocking back and forth with my arms wrapped around my legs.

Steven reached far back under the tree pulling out a white box with a petite purple bow. Inside I was thinking maybe earrings or something simple but special. As I unwrapped the box, Steven moved right next to me, our knees now touching. Just when I was about to pop that lid, he grabbed it away from me. It startled me because he snatched it so quickly. Once he removed it, he turned the blue velvet box towards me. My hands flew to my mouth covering what would have been a scream. Staring me in the face was a two carat princess cut ring. I wasn't able to move and take it from him, I was absolutely stunned! I could tell he was nervous as he asked me to be his wife while up on one knee smiling from ear to ear. Still unable to speak, the tears came flowing down my cheeks as I knodded my head rapidly. I reached over to kiss him while he placed my new ring on my finger....




Steven proposes on Christmas Eve
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Heidixoxo All rights reserved.
Heidixoxo has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.